ADVERTISEMENT

NIL Idea

"working on it" is almost too late. Plan should have been implemented weeks ago. I think he attended a few games much earlier this season. Seton Hall cannot afford to NOT capitalize on these types of things
Any chance we could do a zb/ tree farm NIL deal? Lol

Frank "The Tank" Fleming hails from New York and has been a sports enthusiast for most of his life. Before gaining fame through Barstool Sports, Frank had a career in IT, but his passion for sports and his larger-than-life personality eventually led him to the world of online content creation.
This isnt true. He was a court clerk for Essex County.

Onward Setonia here is 1 free idea…next 1 you have to pay for.

Tank-A-Throne
- If we can raise 100k in NIL funds by Championship Monday, for the 2024-2025 season Frank The Tank will get a courtside throne he sits at for each home game and be named the Ambassador of Seton Hall.

Most of this money will not come from SHU people, it will cone from the Barstool employees and fans that will do anything to see Frank happy.

The views…. Jerry - despite great content - isn’t getting 124k usually!

Mike Walsh can better answer that. He is one arm of Onward Setonia. All that are involved have their own separate duties. The time they spend helping the school is staggering.

Reactions: Piratz
Seton Hall probably doesn’t want to get into bed with Barstool but since money is everything, we have to look the other way and welcome the deep pockets with open arms. If ever we could pull this off, there would be no shortage of cash flow. This is the sort of thing that needs to be done. Will the SHU powers that be agree with this way of forward thinking? I have my doubts but I will be right behind you in support.
I tweeted some comment at barstool and tank about getting an NIL going so Sha can get his guys. McBride at least liked the tweet or X ....whatever it's called now

Should have a virtual appearance of HallDan, like they did for Flagman and ask for NIL donations in his honor.

Reactions: SPK145
Frank and Stu Feiner in the house tonight. Tick tick tick…missing out on money.

Maybe it’s me but I am not seeing it, they are (hall/fans)
Should have a virtual appearance of HallDan, like they did for Flagman and ask for NIL donations in his honor.

blasting this across all social channels. I really don’t think folks are going to donate to the hall NIL in Franks honor. I say this as both an avid hall and barstool guy. If PFT asked me to donate to JMU I wouldn’t.

Now maybe some promo t-shirts that might get some buzz.

8 Schools that already have tons of NIL money.....great. Now Ricky can buy up even further.

Seriously...while the concept might be a good one, it creates selective competitive advantages....perhaps the idea should be, to have the $1 million go to the CONFERENCE for each school, to be distributed equally, or perhaps a double share to the participating school, among all conference members.

This is akin to telling the Eagles and Patriots (merely as examples...but I figure that would get the attention of the local team fans) that they can have $ 5 million more on their salary cap next year simply....because.

I get that there is no salary cap in college hoops, but the competitive disadvantage was what I was pointing out. I mean....we want to play in that tournament too...as I am sure every school does....

We should have NIL representatives at the exit of games with a trash can to toss $ into. Having a $ basket on a stick like they do at church would be tacky , so maybe this would work better.

Maybe it’s me but I am not seeing it, they are (hall/fans)

blasting this across all social channels. I really don’t think folks are going to donate to the hall NIL in Franks honor. I say this as both an avid hall and barstool guy. If PFT asked me to donate to JMU I wouldn’t.

Now maybe some promo t-shirts that might get some buzz.
If it puts Frank on a pedestal they absolutely will.

Reactions: sardonni
8 Schools that already have tons of NIL money.....great. Now Ricky can buy up even further.

Seriously...while the concept might be a good one, it creates selective competitive advantages....perhaps the idea should be, to have the $1 million go to the CONFERENCE for each school, to be distributed equally, or perhaps a double share to the participating school, among all conference members.

This is akin to telling the Eagles and Patriots (merely as examples...but I figure that would get the attention of the local team fans) that they can have $ 5 million more on their salary cap next year simply....because.

I get that there is no salary cap in college hoops, but the competitive disadvantage was what I was pointing out. I mean....we want to play in that tournament too...as I am sure every school does....
A March madness shirt with FTT and the pirate or dressed as a pirate would sell huge..even if the hall got a smaller % of the return

It’s the Power of Pitino…and Mike Repole.

Guarantee NoBull is a sponsor of the In-Season Tournament.

Mike Repole and Tom Brady are making huge inroads into sports apparel sector. NoBull was official sponsor of the NFL Combine. Big win

Onward Setonia here is 1 free idea…next 1 you have to pay for.

Tank-A-Throne
- If we can raise 100k in NIL funds by Championship Monday, for the 2024-2025 season Frank The Tank will get a courtside throne he sits at for each home game and be named the Ambassador of Seton Hall.

Most of this money will not come from SHU people, it will cone from the Barstool employees and fans that will do anything to see Frank happy.
I’d bet Big Cat and Dave alone would contribute most of the 100k. This is a great idea!

Reactions: newshu1
The Tank-A-Throne by General-Tso is a brilliant idea. If you know the power of Barstool's following, they are rabid, they will fill whatever the goal is for Frank to sit on a throne all of next season.

Reactions: Aross1995
Or say Sha will let Frank coach an exhibition game next year. Could you imagine that? Bad idea.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT