ADVERTISEMENT

NIL Idea

Every home game, we should have Frank shoot 3 pointers (at some timeout of the action). For every 3 pointer he makes, we get some partner to donate money to our NIL. I am sure the guys at barstool would have no issue donating for every shot he makes. I can assure you that at that specific timeout of the game,most would put their phone down and watch Frank shoot 3 pointers.

I am a huge Dolphin fan. Frank's meltdowns are absolutely classic.

How about if Seton Hall fans support the existing matching fund raiser ??

I don’t get all these posts about something that doesn’t exist while there is a great program with matching funds ready to make it easy while recognizing HallDan and doubling the money. What the heck is going on here? 85 posts and 2,000 looks. Really??

How about if Seton Hall fans support the existing matching fund raiser ??

I don’t get all these posts about something that doesn’t exist while there is a great program with matching funds ready to make it easy while recognizing HallDan and doubling the money. What the heck is going on here? 85 posts and 2,000 looks. Really??

Same boat - we should embrace the current campaign, can I get some more dones from some of the posters above? In it together #hallin.

Reactions: garyshu71
For instance, a tribute to SPK. He as much as anyone dislikes NIL and that of course is his right. But he still donated a nice amount for 2 reasons.

1. We are good friends and he did it for me.

2. He understands, like it or not, the importance NIL holds for the future.

If Steve can do this why can't others who might not like NIL either but have to understand we will not survive without it?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT