ADVERTISEMENT

NJ.com: Go Get Your Booster Now

shufan1993

All American
Gold Member
Apr 24, 2017
The editor of NJ.com has asked all of its readers before the holiday season. As the editor asks: Who wants to lose their taste and smell and deal with long covid?

Reactions: silkcitypirate
Is he a physician and does he know my risk factors?

No. I don't think Kevin is a physician. He is stepping down after 36 years as editor. May God bless him.

He does put a strong argument though. Do you want to lose smell and taste at Christmas?

No. I don't think Kevin is a physician. He is stepping down after 36 years as editor. May God bless him.

He does put a strong argument though. Do you want to lose smell and taste at Christmas?
I wish him much happiness and retirement. His medical opinion means zero to me.

Reactions: SHUMA04
MY brother is just getting over it BUT still has NO taste or smell . Dr. said it is the last thing to get back to normal and may take another wk. or more . Unless medical issues stop you from getting the shots and the booster you are crazy not to get them .

MY brother is just getting over it BUT still has NO taste or smell . Dr. said it is the last thing to get back to normal and may take another wk. or more . Unless medical issues stop you from getting the shots and the booster you are crazy not to get them .
Are you my doctor?

Thank you. A couple follow ups:

1. What are your credentials to come to the conclusion of your last sentence? Are you an MD?

2. If a person already had covid (Natural Immunity) and had two jabs. Do they still need the booster?

Are you my doctor?
NO I listen to my doctor and I'm doing what I think is the responsible thing. Unfortunately if you are against taking the shot there is no reason to have this discussion because I been down this road with anti vac people and it is a dead end street.

NO I listen to my doctor and I'm doing what I think is the responsible thing. Unfortunately if you are against taking the shot there is no reason to have this discussion because I been down this road with anti vac people and it is a dead end street.
You seem very angry. Glad you listen to your doctor. I also listen to mine in addition to other healthcare experts I am fortunate to have access. I would never tell you what to do. Why would you tell me what to do when you are not privy to all of the conversations I’ve had? Does your physician know my risk profile?

BTW, I’m not “anti-vax” so you’re wrong on that too.

Reactions: SHUMA04 and shu09

What's up with the anger? The poster in question is not anti vax.

Also FYI. Because if my medical condition my doctor did NOT recommend me to get a booster. He said we shouldn't always listen to politicians when deciding to get a booster or not. My doctor is recommending boosters to only the elderly and high risk.

Also FYI. Because if my medical condition my doctor did NOT recommend me to get a booster. He said we shouldn't always listen to politicians when deciding to get a booster or not. My doctor is recommending boosters to only the elderly and high risk.
I always said in past posts if you have medical conditions that it is a very good reason not to take the the vac or booster. I don't listen to any politician but to science and doctors . Stay healthy everybody and pray that we can get past this. PEACE .

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT