ADVERTISEMENT

NYC : City of Hate

Left Wing domestic hate groups are running amok in the city with a huge surge in hate crimes against Jews

Another example

This article didn't say anything about the perpetrators being left wing.

But now that you mention it, Trump Doral recently hosted a ReAwaken America tour event, which seems to keep hosting antisemites and Holocaust deniers. How very strange...

But now that you mention it, Trump Doral recently hosted a ReAwaken America tour event, which seems to keep hosting antisemites and Holocaust deniers. How very strange...

Absolutely nothing to do with the topic of this thread or NYC.
You must have a low IQ.

Are you related to Rashida Tilaib?

Absolutely nothing to do with the topic of this thread or NYC.
You must have a low IQ.

Are you related to Rashida Tilaib?
I thought we were talking about hate here, buddy! You got the word "hate" right there in the title!

Any thoughts on this 6 year-old boy being stabbed to death by his family's landlord? The suspect's wife says he was radicalized after listening to right wing talk radio. If you're so concerned about hate, why haven't you mentioned this?

I thought we were talking about hate here, buddy! You got the word "hate" right there in the title!

Any thoughts on this 6 year-old boy being stabbed to death by his family's landlord? The suspect's wife says he was radicalized after listening to right wing talk radio. If you're so concerned about hate, why haven't you mentioned this?

Stay on topic troll

NYC Hate.

You can’t cuz you got nothing as always.

In NYC
BECAUSE YOU’RE JEWISH

This is nothing new….research “Knockout game”. Why does one community hate another so much? Definition of a hate crime but it will never be referred to as such.

"Chief Chell said at no point did the police or private security at the campus perceive any danger from any of the protesters.

“There was no direct threat. There was no damage,” he said. “And there was no danger to any students in that school.”

"Late 1930s Germany," huh?

You gotta get a grip, man! I suggest you go outside, or at least look at a website other than the New York Post, they're just gonna keep posting this stuff and make you more crazy.

Imagine Siding and excusing Hate by “protesters “ that threaten and corner people because of their religion.

That mob has hate in their hearts.

Let’s say if it was a large group of White guys chasing , cornering and threatening a Black student in an nyc school.

Every paper would report it and there would be riots and the puppet Prez Bidunce would kneel down and call a national emergency

I’m really not surprised based on this poster’s history here.

*then linking the NY Slimes, the paper that constantly has to publish corrections for reporting false information and they also downplayed the Holocaust when it was happening and wrote a glowing piece on Hitler at the time.

Keep grazing
🐑

Last edited:
Given the New York Post's history, if a large group of white students chased and threatened a black student in a NYC school, the New York Post would probably find a reason to not report on it.

By the way, neither the Post nor the Times stories said the counter protesters were cornered and threatened "because of their religion." You just made that up.

"Chief Chell said at no point did the police or private security at the campus perceive any danger from any of the protesters.

“There was no direct threat. There was no damage,” he said. “And there was no danger to any students in that school.”

You gotta get a grip, man! I suggest you go outside, or at least look at a website other than the New York Post, they're just gonna keep posting this stuff and make you more crazy.

Well, what was I seeing on television last night? Jewish students were barricaded in a room while protesters outside banged on the windows and screamed "Let us in". No direct threat? But if one of the Jews used the wrong pronoun, he'd be kicked out of school. Kristalnacht could come again and you and Chief Chell would deny it.

Reactions: Proud NJ Sports Fan
Given the New York Post's history, if a large group of white students chased and threatened a black student in a NYC school, the New York Post would probably find a reason to not report on it.

By the way, neither the Post nor the Times stories said the counter protesters were cornered and threatened "because of their religion." You just made that up.
Please explain to me the large groups of protestors in several colleges and cities celebrating what Hamas did not happen. The outward expression of anti-Semitism should be concerning to everyone in this country.

By the way, the next time the press refers to an "unarmed white man" in a racial incident will be the first, but I'm sure you don't see that as well.

Well, what was I seeing on television last night? Jewish students were barricaded in a room while protesters outside banged on the windows and screamed "Let us in". No direct threat? But if one of the Jews used the wrong pronoun, he'd be kicked out of school. Kristalnacht could come again and you and Chief Chell would deny it.
He’s seriously trying to justify the HATE MOB

Sick individual

Please explain to me the large groups of protestors in several colleges and cities celebrating what Hamas did not happen. The outward expression of anti-Semitism should be concerning to everyone in this country.
Most of these protests were peaceful, pro-Palestinean and not in any way supportive of a terrorist group. I think it's revealing that you're not even trying to make a distinction between the Palestinian population and Hamas.

Like everyone else here, you're also conflating critiques of Israel policy with antisemitism. You can be critical of Israel and not be an antisemite. Jewish activists have also protested for a ceasefire, too.

Most of these protests were peaceful, pro-Palestinean and not in any way supportive of a terrorist group. I think it's revealing that you're not even trying to make a distinction between the Palestinian population and Hamas.
There were several examples that were more than "pro-Palestinian" with disturbing racist chants....NYC was one of them.
Like everyone else here, you're also conflating critiques of Israel policy with antisemitism. You can be critical of Israel and not be an antisemite. Jewish activists have also protested for a ceasefire, too.
I'm not conflating anything. They are two separate issues....the antisemitism that many have displayed has been awful.

Disguised racism (policy)

You’ve outed yourself as a Hamasshole

Reactions: Bobbie Solo

Works both ways. In late May, 2 old men (76 and 82) had the living sh*t kicked out of them while demonstrating outside of a Planned Parenthood in Baltimore. By a 20-something white male, caught in high detail on PP's expensive surveillance equipment. Still no arrest, not a word in the Baltimore Sun, Washington Post, or Philadelphia Inquirer. Why do you think that is?

Works both ways. In late May, 2 old men (76 and 82) had the living sh*t kicked out of them while demonstrating outside of a Planned Parenthood in Baltimore. By a 20-something white male, caught in high detail on PP's expensive surveillance equipment. Still no arrest, not a word in the Baltimore Sun, Washington Post, or Philadelphia Inquirer. Why do you think that is?
That's awful. Can you share a story from an outlet that did cover it?

Reactions: MPfor3 and shu09
It's odd that people doing this stuff are the same ones who preach tolerance to all minority groups.
They are also supporting Hamas, who not only murders Jewish people based on their religion but they also hate Gay people and the Alphabet community

Bunch of brainwashed hypocrites

Did these kids also protest against Russia's invasion because they have killed over 10,000 civilians (adults and children) in Ukraine?

No they have not
And that's my point....they don't have a problem with Putin initiating and invasion and killing thousands of innocent people, cutting of electricity and food, but they protest Netanyahu for RESPONDING to a slaughter of innocent people. Why is that?

Strikes me as anti-Semitism at it's worst.

Reactions: Proud NJ Sports Fan
Strikes me as anti-Semitism at it's worst.
No way is this anti-semitism. These people are too stupid to be anti-Semitic. They're just followers doing what followers do. There is no thought process going on in the overwhelming majority of these people. These people will be pro-Israel tomorrow if the people brainwashing them tell to be pro-Israel. In my opinion this is just proof there are people out there who will vote their side of the ticket even if you put a dead corpse on the ticket. There is no thought going on here. Just following the lead of others.

Reactions: shu09
Years of left wing kooks corrupting and brainwashing campuses, along with woke "DEI" offices, leads exactly to stuff like this.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT