ADVERTISEMENT

NYC : City of Hate

They are also supporting Hamas, who not only murders Jewish people based on their religion but they also hate Gay people and the Alphabet community

Bunch of brainwashed hypocrites
It's even worse than that. A Jewish friend just sent me email showing about 10 minutes of Hamas murdering Muslims. Those poor unfortunates were trying to make their way to the south of Gaza. Their hands were bound behind them and they were pushed into a pit and then shot in Cold Blood. I watched eight of the murders and then skipped to the end and the murders were still continuing. I would estimate 30 to 40 murders were shown. I hate to say it but after a while it became almost boring. Muslims killing Muslims.

Time for US to get rid of far left and far right and let the reasonable people run things .

Far Right has nothing to do with the NYC HATE issue especially on college campuses

Bidunce Administration is Far Left , the most radical regime in our history.

Correct. But that doesn't mean the far right doesn't need to go too.

The problem is defining who is far right

Bill Clinton would he considered Far Right today.

Who controls the narrative and labels groups is the crux. And todays narrative tellers in society are all aligned with the Left.

But the NYC HATE is now fueled by far left
hate

How they are hating on Jewish Americans is the worst venom of hate towards any group in dozens of years in NYC

it's so funny that proud NJ sports fan couldn't hack it and went nuts during covid. lol

Lol, you just don’t like the truth.
Your narrative and belief system is fugazzi.

Meanwhile I didn’t mask, didn’t roll up my sleeve for the poison jabs, but, I saw your fraudulent govt gods and propaganda media lie and expose themselves as enemies to the people.

Your cult went nuts and now it’s supporting a terrorist organization in Hamas

Especially in nyc

Reactions: Belluno
Hate crimes in New York are a felony, BUT if you are arrested for a hate crime, you cannot be held because of their bail reform laws.

The stupidity and lack of foresight by Cuomo, DiBlasio and others is mind numbing.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT