ADVERTISEMENT

O/T - Times are slow so...........

Halldan1

Jan 1, 2003
What did you think about last night's Game of Thrones season premier?

Watching tonight.

Actually we should make this a staple thread every Monday.

You should watch it

game-of-thrones-trailer-night-king-eye-2.jpg

Or you'll piss off this guy

8e1911c778f040b75de2c884657a67d4.jpg

SPOILER!!!!!!!!

That's how I saw it. They're setting the pieces on the board in the season opener.

The beginning sequence was the highlight for me.

Walter (Arya Stark ) Fray killing everyone at the celebration.

Reactions: its haLL baLL
POTENTIAL SPOILERS

I had this prediction before the premiere (so did many others), but last night's episode cemented for me that the Wall is going to come down by this seasons end.

Last edited:
What is Game of Thrones?
College basketball reference

22160433-mmmain.jpg

He was on the show last night.

Didn't know he recently passed away.

Neil Fingleton, 7-foot-7 Game of Thrones actor and former college basketball player, dies at 36
Updated on February 27, 2017 at 11:04 PMPosted on February 27, 2017 at 4:14 PM

Former tallest man in Britain and Game of Thrones actor Neil Fingleton who has died at the age of 36 is seen here posing with his dog. Fingleton with a height of 7-foot-7 (2.3 m) played Mag The Mighty in the fantasy series and also took on roles in X-Men: First Class and Jupiter Ascending. (Geoff Caddick/AP File Photo)

By The Associated Press

Neil Fingleton, a 7-foot 7-inch actor who played the giant Mag the Mighty in the hit HBO show "Game of Thrones" has died at 36.

The Tall Persons Club says Fingleton, who was Britain's tallest man, died Saturday. British media reported the cause as heart failure.

Fingleton was recognized by Guinness World Records in 2007 as the U.K.'s tallest man.

Born in northeast England in 1980, Fingleton told the Guinness records website in 2006 that "I have always been taller than everyone since I can remember."

His height made him a basketball natural, and Fingleton played college basketball in the United States for the University of North Carolina and the College of the Holy Cross in Worcester, Massachusetts.

He went on to a short professional basketball career in the U.S. and Europe before turning to acting.

He appeared in films including "47 Ronin" and "X-Men: First Class" and in TV shows including "Doctor Who" and the hit fantasy series "Game of Thrones."

In the "Games of Thrones" the fearsome Mag was a giant on the northern side of the great ice wall that was guarded by Lord Commander Jon Snow and the black-clad men of the Night's Watch.

https://www.google.com/search?q=Gam...ome..69i57.19623j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Episode 9 from this past season was simply the best.

The wall must come down.

I was a late comer to this show and tried to watch last year; for some reason just could not catch on. What am I missing?

Arya stark taking out the frays was great.

Wall is definitely coming down.

It's been so long since I've watched anything I have forgotten so many of the little story lines from past seasons.

Anyone else have any cool theorys?

one of the dragons is gonna get murked by the walkers and then we get...Ice Dragon! I feel like this has to happen to make things interesting, bc how else will the walkers be any threat to Dany and her dragons?
This is a very popular theory.

I love a bunch of the cable shows, but never got into got and now the ship has sailed. Watched I'm dying up here on showtime. A few weeks to that great American family show, ray donovan...

IMHO Look for Sansa Stark to be the last one standing. She is the most abused and the only women not in charge now.

What? This is worse news than when Isaiah announced he was leaving The Hall

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT