ADVERTISEMENT

October Recruiting

Ayomide buddy just verbaled to Memphis. This may have clinched it to Memphis

Might be setting up for the Houston big. One of the 5 finalists was Nebraska.

Ayomide buddy just verbaled to Memphis. This may have clinched it to Memphis

Yeah it may have. But it seems late pushes for players can help. It seemed to help with Carter Whitt and then Jordan Nesbit. Each seemed destined for somewhere else and were heavily backed with crystal balls saying so.

I guess I’m just holding out hope. Even though it seems almost certain Ayomide’s gone and off to Memphis.

Not sure what chance we have with Cruz. He and his teammate Dior Johnson, a Syracuse commit, have both left Oak Hill recently.

Last edited:

Not sure what chance we have with Cruz. He and his teammate Dior Johnson, a Syracuse's commit, have both left Oak Hill recently.

Beter chance now that he will be closer to home, but he will be a tough get. All the piranhas are congregating....lol

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Four-star senior Sam Ayomide is down to six schools, decision soon
By Jake Weingarten
October 4, 2020

Tweet Share

Sam Ayomide is down to six schools, he told Stockrisers.com: “Memphis, Providence, Kansas, Seton Hall, Illinois, Wake Forest, make up my final list.”

He broke down the six programs.

Memphis: “I’ve built great relationships with the entire coaching staff.”

Kansas: “They’ve done well with big men, especially international bigs.”

Wake Forest: “Great coaching staff and good development at the school.”

Illinois: “They’ve been doing a really good job with their big men.”

Providence: “Great relationship with the head coach, Ed Cooley.”

Seton Hall: “I have a good relationship with the staff and they’ve developed their bigs well.”

Ayomide also tells Stockrisers.com that his decision will come soon but he’s yet to figure out a date that is official.

Yeah according to this guy, we aren’t even a contender.

which could be correct, since all 4 teams had zoom meeting revealed to Public where we didn’t (at least publicly). I recognize Memphis and Kansas are favorites but having Ill and wake over us without even a mention is kinda disrespectful.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT