ADVERTISEMENT

Odd Quote

Maybe Ish should stay off Twitter all things considered. Was going to post one of his retweets with a very questionable hashtag, but it’s on there in twitterland if anyone’s interested.

Reactions: Piratz
Mean tweets
Somewhat disappointed in Powell that he didn't look to step up yesterday when Desi and Deeno were struggling. Perhaps he is still suffering from the flu, but I think he needs to get a little more assertive on offensive end.

Somewhat disappointed in Powell that he didn't look to step up yesterday when Desi and Deeno were struggling. Perhaps he is still suffering from the flu, but I think he needs to get a little more assertive on offensive end.
He was a gunner last night made some rushed choices that hampered other parts of his floor game

Also proves you don't need 6'2-6'4 backcourts like everyone has been complaining about....Shooting, speed and game plans are still king.

Also Ish / whole team get off twitter.

Reactions: Abbo71 and mbraue
Maybe Ish should stay off Twitter all things considered. Was going to post one of his retweets with a very questionable hashtag, but it’s on there in twitterland if anyone’s interested.

Good that you didn’t. That is something Zags would do. You don’t want to be Zags.

Seems like an odd quote for a coach to make (unless it was taken out of context).

Agree. Strange quote. Why is FHJ talking to the media anyways? I thought his job was just to help us out with recruiting once every three years or so.

And why is Ish (and now Sandro) responding with their two cents? Thought this program would have learned its Twitter lesson after the '14-'15 debacle.

Reactions: MBF72
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT