ADVERTISEMENT

Opportunity game @ Nova……

Wusu has to be leading the league in missed layups, its an epidemic I have never seen anything like it. Have you guys noticed this?
Can he please kick it out. I cringe every time he dribbles into two or three defenders down low. Hoping we see the St. John's game version of Dylan.

Wusu has to be leading the league in missed layups, its an epidemic I have never seen anything like it. Have you guys noticed this?
That ahead of the field layup he missed against georgetown was painful to watch. Looked like he expected to miss it..

Reactions: newshu1

I mean, this is what he's always been. I would hope our staff knew what we were getting into.

He’s got size and athleticism but looks like he’s never played organized ball before. Hoping he becomes a positive development story.
He could float in HS and get points on pure athleticism…probably a great highlight reel of dunks.

He needs a lot of individual coaching in the off season. Has to want it.

Reactions: Piratz
We miss layups, we turn it over. We cant hit threes and...

IMO, we muck it up and play with the intensity we have shown in our best efforts we win. We didnt shoot the three well enough to matter vs Uconn, MQ or PC #1 - the games which set the stage for the season. MQ turned us over like mad in the end. But we were tough and nasty.

And if a couple of guys can shoot the lights out, that would be nice too. But I want to see us play the way we play that makes Shaheen happy. I cant describe it but I know it when I see it.
NET and KP can’t measure diving on the floor for loose balls. We have to find that intensity and magic we had before KR took that fall in the SJ game.

Reactions: Bobbie Solo
We need to stick with our man on D. Left too many open 3pt shooters last night with the overhelp. Nova will exploit that and burn us if we play like we did last night on defense.
Happens game after game.....think we would have learned by now??

Need JB to go from worst to first. He has it in him and will redeem himself! Let’s go. Pirates!

Aren’t we do for an “@PC game”. Last year on the road everything clicked and just unleashed a beat down.

Haven’t had that in a few games/weeks seems like we are due tomorrow

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT