ADVERTISEMENT

OT: John Fanta

Awful news. John is a good guy. I've been fortunate to get to know him a bit the past few years.

Condolences to his family.

Reactions: CL82 and Harty9
John is posting on social media that his dad, Gerry (56!) died suddenly of a heart attack yesterday. Funeral will be in the Cleveland suburbs on Saturday.
Poor kid is devastated, I'm sure. One of our own. My condolences.
That is very sad news indeed. John is Seton Hall family…condolences to him and his family.

Sad to hear.
My dad is much more than just my father. He’s my best friend, advisor, counselor, and role model. The list could go on and on and I know many who are fortunate enough to still have a dad feel the same. I’m guessing John probably does as well.
RIP

Reactions: Turiddu
Just terrible news. May he rest in peace. I am sure he was incredibly proud of John and his amazing accomplishments

Oh so sorry, terrible news....
Our sincerest condolences and prayers going to John, his family and friends.

Tragic sudden loss of a parent that there is no control over. Condolences and prayers to the Fanta family and friends as they grieve this terrible loss.

Just terrible news. So sorry to hear this. My condolences to John and his family.

Condolences to John and his family. Awful news. Sounds blessed to have had a great dad.

Terrible news. Losing a parent is incredibly tough. Nonetheless, I just feel so bad for John losing his Dad while he is so young. In my case, every year older I got, the more I appreciated all my parents had done for me.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT