ADVERTISEMENT

Party Of Democracy Forces The Nominee Off Ticket Due To Fear Of Losing

They haven’t but abortion and border security are emotional issues.

Typically the economy is an overriding factor. The extended inflation has impacted auto loan and mortgage default rates. When people can longer afford their cars and/or homes, the other issues become less important.

Groceries are still high as well.
Right. Economy makes sense, and of course the famous Carville line of "it's the economy, stupid" when discussing what decides elections.

Border security is an issue of national significance, not just for our country, but every country. Having traveled the world some, it is amazing how strict other countries are on this stuff.

Living in NJ, I never anticipated reproductive rights being impacted post-Roe because it is now a state-by-state decision, and it seems pretty apparent where a majority of NJ citizens fall on that issue. I bet Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin are in the same boat.

Right. Economy makes sense, and of course the famous Carville line of "it's the economy, stupid" when discussing what decides elections.

Border security is an issue of national significance, not just for our country, but every country. Having traveled the world some, it is amazing how strict other countries are on this stuff.
Border security is also more than illegals entering. I live in Eastern PA and the fentanyl surge is a major concern for voters.
Living in NJ, I never anticipated reproductive rights being impacted post-Roe because it is now a state-by-state decision, and it seems pretty apparent where a majority of NJ citizens fall on that issue. I bet Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin are in the same boat.
Overturning Roe has also had zero impact in PA, and won’t. But it’s being used as a scare tactic in ads against McCormick and Trump/Vance as the primary issue.

Typically the economy is an overriding factor. The extended inflation has impacted auto loan and mortgage default rates. When people can longer afford their cars and/or homes, the other issues become less important.

Got a notice yesterday my homeowners has applied for a 42% increase with NJ. The corporate greeed is astounding

Reactions: silkcitypirate
What is over/under on Harris reversing all the far left positions she took in her 2020 joke presidential campaign.You know like no private medical insurance everyone on Medicare including all illegal immigrants.Eliminate ICE.Eliminate senate filibuster to pass climate change legislation.Ban fracking are you listening Pa .I could go on but I say by August 1 she will flip on all these silly views.

this is where i think trump will win. what has kamala done to even remotely sniff at fixing economy

Appears Mark Kelly is the front runner to be her VP. Good man but nowhere even remotely qualified to lead the country. Even JD Vance is more qualified.

Reactions: shu09
Appears Mark Kelly is the front runner to be her VP. Good man but nowhere even remotely qualified to lead the country. Even JD Vance is more qualified.
You better read his resume and compare it to Vance . By the way he was born in Orange NJ and grew up in West Orange !!!!

wasnt the knock on trump that he wasn't qualified? and everyone here voted for him. so it shouldn't stop your opinion of kelly.

but not only is he more qualified than trump was, his resume as a competent human is off the charts.

luckily hes only considered for VP. but for some reason everyone here thinks VP is super important when it's not.

You better read his resume and compare it to Vance . By the way he was born in Orange NJ and grew up in West Orange !!!!
Both of his parents were West Orange Police Officers. His mother was the first female police officer ever in WO. She was injured and pensioned out early. His father completed a full career.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT