ADVERTISEMENT

Posh Alexander in the portal…

It was virtually a done deal last time, then a last minute switch. Does Sha want to go through this soap opera again? Idk but it seems like Posh was always meant to play for Sha.

Give me some credit about saying that Posh and Middleton could and would replace Kadary . Low IQ? Or genius? Still not done but I am getting closer aren't I ? Go Pirates!

Reactions: Seton75
Go get Posh, If we’re going to get screwed by the Portal, may as well take full advantage of it.

Get Er Done GIF - Larry The Cable Guy Geter Done GIFs

Reactions: Bluebeard
I really like Posh, Great energy. If he could maintain his shooting efficiency throughout the entire game it would make a big difference. No payday from Butler??

With Kadary and Wusu going in the portal I would think the timing of Posh entering is not random…
I thought the same thing and texted that to friends the minute I saw it. Would this bring Wusu back? He's a solid player.

How was he last season?
Rock solid as usual. As many of the haters will point out not a great shooter but still had a 43 fg % and a respectable 11+ ppg. Tied with Richmond for 4th in the league in assists but with less TOs. Once again led the league in steals. Grabbed nearly 5 rebonds a game. Tough as nails, team leader, plays hurt, great defender. Seems like a player Sha would love. Maybe the third time will be a charm in landing him.

Well, I think the star's have finally aligned to bring Posh to SH. If Sha can get him to buy-in the way he did with Kadary and the other starters this year, Posh could have a career year. Get him motivated, get him in great shape and get him playing Seton Hall basketball.

Rock solid as usual. As many of the haters will point out not a great shooter but still had a 43 fg % and a respectable 11+ ppg. Tied with Richmond for 4th in the league in assists but with less TOs. Once again led the league in steals. Grabbed nearly 5 rebonds a game. Tough as nails, team leader, plays hurt, great defender. Seems like a player Sha would love. Maybe the third time will be a charm in landing him.
If he comes here, maybe Wusu returns? Would be a nice foundation.

Well, I think the star's have finally aligned to bring Posh to SH. If Sha can get him to buy-in the way he did with Kadary and the other starters this year, Posh could have a career year. Get him motivated, get him in great shape and get him playing Seton Hall basketball.
Kadary filled up the stat sheet but he did not buy in defensively

Would definitely soften the blow and at least make us competitive next year.

Reactions: mbraue
He was the best defensive player on the team and one of the best defensive guards in the country.
He did’t have his hands up running at his man when he overplayed ALL SEASON until the third game in the NIT. I was shocked when he did. He was good at stealing the ball. If you give up three’s every game and don’t have your hands raised, you’re not one of the best defenders in the conference, let alone country.

Reactions: Flnj86
When he felt like it.
He had an aloof demeanor, I get it, but he was a point guard who led his team in defensive rebounding percentage, steal percentage, defensive rating and defensive box plus minus. Can’t do that without effort.

Think about the defensive rebounding part. He was the fulcrum of our offense. Our best scorer. Our best passer. Our best creator. Our usage leader. And he still managed to lead the team in DEFENSIVE REBOUNDING.

Dre was our most consistent player. Kadary not a very good defender. Long arms really helped him

I will be happy if we get posh. Very happy. I liked his play last year very much. Not as happy as our friend dehere. But happy.

I am glad this shit happened when i am old. May be hard to keep it up if they dont rip this down and put sensible rules in place

When he felt like it.
Sha openly questioned his intensity and in-game engagement. Big talent, but whether the back or head, not always engaged.

Enjoyed watching him and the good moments, but did we win a single NCAA tourney game with him at the point? Maybe if he stayed, and some of the other starters, we could have.

The lack of ncaa success was definitely not Richmond’s fault even though he was the best player on the team, the team was lost without him and there were only 7 players on the team deserving of minutes.

Seton hall is not good enough to use ncaa tournament wins as the barometer for players. By that logic there would be about three point guards in the last 30 years of seton hall basketball that were worth anything

Reactions: chickenbox
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT