ADVERTISEMENT

Powell gonna get Summer League gig?

Will he sue the NBA now? I mean clearly he’s better than Mamu and 99% of the payers who got drafted. Powell was a lottery pick that everybody conspired against. Better call his lawyer to add this on to the lawsuit.

Will he sue the NBA now? I mean clearly he’s better than Mamu and 99% of the payers who got drafted. Powell was a lottery pick that everybody conspired against. Better call his lawyer to add this on to the lawsuit.
Ha! As I was watching and saw Garza go 52nd, I thought shouldn’t he be a lottery pick as National player of the year?

Reactions: Bluebeard
There are many players who have done some pretty bad things, had terrible character compared to most human beings and yet got paid very well in the NBA.
I hope he does well in his life, even if this lawsuit prevents him from his # being retired or possibly coaching down the road.
I hope they give out his number to someone else this year or next. Why wait?

There are many players who have done some pretty bad things, had terrible character compared to most human beings and yet got paid very well in the NBA.
I hope he does well in his life, even if this lawsuit prevents him from his # being retired or possibly coaching down the road.
Pretty well said IMHO
I am not going to hate on Myles
I’m not walking in his shoes
I wish him well and know our beloved school will be just fine

How about Rumeal Robinson from Michigan who fleeced his own mother in an investment scam and she lost her home? Same mom who adopted him? This same Rumeal at Michigan who cost us our NBA championship. (Wait referee Clougherty cost us the championship).

How about Rumeal Robinson from Michigan who fleeced his own mother in an investment scam and she lost her home? Same mom who adopted him? This same Rumeal at Michigan who cost us our NBA championship. (Wait referee Clougherty cost us the championship).
I still remember that lady proudly cheering him on while wearing a t-shirt that said "I''m Rumeal's mother." He certainly did her dirty.

Reactions: mbraue
Don’t think that’s hapening. For sh-ts and giggles, If it did there would be a washing out of the program leadership. Maybe you’ll get your “alpha” coach, lol!
im just waiting for the verdict until i start roasting powel big time like some people are doing already. ive only been small time roasting

When is the court date set for? I very interested in finding out more details and if in fact the injury is career ending.

When is the court date set for? I very interested in finding out more details and if in fact the injury is career ending.
1) Who said anything about a career ending injury? That is not in the lawsuit.

2) I hate talking/reading about this joker, he who shall not be named.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT