ADVERTISEMENT

Red Alert - Onward Setonia Gear Drop

Dont want something borrowed, but something blue would be nice...

Not up my alley, but maybe it appeals to someone else, probably students.

I like that they’re trying. This is one of the biggest avenues to raise funds imo

1dae0853a89a386e32a01237b7eb1798d07e031e

I'd hope the logo looks better in reality, but this is a super embarrassing picture of the hat. The rest of the apparel is like this as well.

1dae0853a89a386e32a01237b7eb1798d07e031e

I'd hope the logo looks better in reality, but this is a super embarrassing picture of the hat. The rest of the apparel is like this as well.
This is basically what all “spirit wear” from youth sports and high schools is ordered from. The logo is superimposed on the clothing because it’s mass produced and a variety of organizations will use the company that is producing them.

Reactions: Soyaqui
I think the issue is demand, I know everyone is saying they would gobble this stuff up but the fan base is so small. They basically take orders and than place it. Kinda why the price for things will always be high or cookie cutter like this.

I took a shot on the white shoes because at least it's different. I replied on their Instagram too that they really need to team up with Rsvlts, which hopefully through Onward Setonia won't get killed with red tape & unimaginative administration as the attempt a few years ago with the school did.

I took a shot on the white shoes because at least it's different. I replied on their Instagram too that they really need to team up with Rsvlts, which hopefully through Onward Setonia won't get killed with red tape & unimaginative administration as the attempt a few years ago with the school did.

That idea actually makes total sense. Let’s call it for what it is the Peter Milar stuff is simple and great for me but half or more of our fans will say it’s too expensive. Generally feels like an impossible group to please.

Reactions: HallPirate
Love the concept here...what about the cursive Seton Hall and "The Hall" logo? The stuff they've previously given to those who attend certain events and the ones the players/coaches wear. Still not hard stuff here...why is this so difficult?

Love the concept here...what about the cursive Seton Hall and "The Hall" logo? The stuff they've previously given to those who attend certain events and the ones the players/coaches wear. Still not hard stuff here...why is this so difficult?
Rumor has it the next drop will be the exact same stuff but just script version .

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT