ADVERTISEMENT

Rumor I heard

Rumor has it that a guy going by the alias of Hall Dan has been pulled over by the local police for pushing a walker at a high rate of speed in his neighborhood. He could soon lose his license if he doesn’t slow down!!
Gary, funny you say that. I just got back inside from my 1/2 mile walk. In the mist no less.

Can't believe I've become the typical old man.

At least I wasn't yelling at the clouds that were out. :eek:

Gary, funny you say that. I just got back inside from my 1/2 mile walk. In the mist no less.

Can't believe I've become the typical old man.

At least I wasn't yelling at the clouds that were out. :eek:
Plenty of tree to argue with.

In the past that would have been welcomed. Now it just adds to the boredom.

Thank the Lord for the Pirates.

Reactions: walshtrips
I heard the walker was recently in the shop for repairs. The sidewalks in Bloomfield wreak havoc on those walkers.

Reactions: Halldan1
About to take my walk this morning.

BTW, no way I'm walking sidewalks. It's the street that I'm wrecking.

elderly-man-his-nineties-walker-600w-77551681.jpg

Hard to believe it that I'm just 55.

That's what happens when you sweat the Pirates as I have for so long.

Reactions: garyshu71
About to take my walk this morning.

BTW, no way I'm walking sidewalks. It's the street that I'm wrecking.

elderly-man-his-nineties-walker-600w-77551681.jpg
You must be one of the people I aim for in my condo complex. The ones who refuse to get out of the road and walk on the curb while I have to maneuver between them and a car coming in the other direction.

You must be one of the people I aim for in my condo complex. The ones who refuse to get out of the road and walk on the curb while I have to maneuver between them and a car coming in the other direction.
Fortunately the road which used to be two lanes is now one. And it was just paved in the late fall so it's smooth. Plenty of room for my now decrepit body to slink down the street without getting killed or blocking traffic. lol

If Sha was your physical therapist, you wouldn’t spend a minute in the recliner…

Reactions: Halldan1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT