ADVERTISEMENT

Sandro M - official visit

If we can add Sandro, Duval or a Grad PG. I would like to use the last ship on a sit out transfer that can be an impact player the following season. Then recruit your ass off for 2018 with 5 ships to give out (Manuel, King, Reid, Carey, Muhammad, Quinerly). Even if we don't get Duval, I have confidence they can find a grad PG and Gordon will step up.

I want Duval in pirate blue slightly more than sandro

Agreed. But I really want Sandro. When his name was starting to be floated here (maybe by you?) I REALLY wanted him. But thought it was another pipe dream

If we can add Sandro, Duval or a Grad PG. I would like to use the last ship on a sit out transfer that can be an impact player the following season. Then recruit your ass off for 2018 with 5 ships to give out (Manuel, King, Reid, Carey, Muhammad, Quinerly). Even if we don't get Duval, I have confidence they can find a grad PG and Gordon will step up.

I would love it if Gordon was the guard that we have that could step in as a backup PG for ten minutes a game. I don't know if he has the skill set right now to do that.

Agreed. But I really want Sandro. When his name was starting to be floated here (maybe by you?) I REALLY wanted him. But thought it was another pipe dream
I want Duval in pirate blue more than anything right now. Sandro is a close second

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT