ADVERTISEMENT

Scotty Middleton commits to Seton Hall

MooneyHall07

Recruit
Gold Member
Feb 18, 2023

Daniel Bryan Yes GIF

“[Holloway] just wants me to come there and just work as hard as I can,” MIddleton said. “We both know my skillset and what I can bring to the table, and we both know and we’ve seen him coach and win games at an elite level. So I think that combining those two things together, putting two dogs together that have a relationship with one another, I think we can do something special.”

Yes! Beware of the dog!! Welcome aboard Scotty! Appreciate that you saw something special in being a Pirate. And yes, you, Kadary, Isiah, and Prince can definitely take Seton Hall to even greater heights next year! And we’re not done! Looking forward to seeing you in the blue and white! Trust in Sha!

Ohio st went on a fairly big winning streak when they canned holtmann. maybe it wasnt the players. if he shoots like that in the big 10 i think he can shoot like that in big east

Reactions: Turiddu and mbraue
We are so back (for now)
I take the “for now” off, at least for me. After this year I believe Sha has a plan…and given his success as a coach, I think he’s going to find players who buy into that.

And I think we all learned this past season, the “buy in” is critical to success.

So…I’m in.

Welcome Scotty and let’s go Pirates!

Very good get. A lot of potential, but a lot of work to be done. Different positions but reminds me of Aaron Cosby as an freshman offensively primarily an outside shooter, needs work at the line. 45% from 3, 50% from the charity stripe.

Averaged about 15 minutes a game. The 45% from 3 is based on 62 attempts. Decent sample. For comparison, that's about the same number as Richmond, a decent amount more than Coleman, and substantially less than Dre, Wusu and Dawes. Only 20 free throw attempts compared to the number of 3s, so clearly he was more of a jump shooter last year.

Averaged about 15 minutes a game. The 45% from 3 is based on 62 attempts. Decent sample. For comparison, that's about the same number as Richmond, a decent amount more than Coleman, and substantially less than Dre, Wusu and Dawes. Only 20 free throw attempts compared to the number of 3s, so clearly he was more of a jump shooter last year.
Going to be a solid player. I don’t expect him to come in and put up 15 a game early on but hopefully he develops an ability to attack the basket as to go along with the 3.

I take the “for now” off, at least for me. After this year I believe Sha has a plan…and given his success as a coach, I think he’s going to find players who buy into that.

And I think we all learned this past season, the “buy in” is critical to success.

So…I’m in.

Welcome Scotty and let’s go Pirates!
Good Thing :The crows nest <<< Faith shall be rewarded

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT