ADVERTISEMENT

Scotty Middleton commits to Seton Hall

Sada NgaNga is an outstanding human being. His best basketball days are in front of him. I just wish Coach Holloway gave him more opportunity. 🦆
that dude was awful in the opportunity he got. lets be real. id hope the best days are in front of him for his sake.

NgaNga had an extremely low Bball IQ. Raw talent, that’s it from what we saw. Looked lost on the court most of the time.

Reactions: newshu1
Just to be clear: this is the guy who averaged 4 points per game last year?

7 after the coaching change, high 3 pt % and was a freshman. Do you have issues with Coleman because he only averaged 5ppg?

Reactions: chickenbox
Just to be clear: this is the guy who averaged 4 points per game last year?
Correct. A lot of upside, a lot of work required to reach the upside, but definitely a talented young man. We didn't get the next Myles Powell here but there's plenty of reason for excitement. I'm hoping for a solid role player this coming season and better version of Dawes the following year. Of course with the ability to transfer every year I can only hope for a second year with any player.

NBA player Jared Rhoden averaged 3.4 PPG as a freshman.

NBA player Sandro Mamukelashvili averaged 2.6 PPG as a freshman.

Clearly both, as Scotty Middleton is, were finished products at that age.
And neither of those guys was close to how Scotty was rated in HS.

He is going to be really good. Maybe not this season but at some point down the line. Can we raise enough money to keep a core of Middleton and Coleman in place?

Reactions: mbraue
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT