ADVERTISEMENT

September Recruiting

Is that the kid who moped here and spurned us? Haha, good riddance. SJU is likely better off.
That’s him. Braziller article says his Mom wants him out of Queens/NY - guess he comes from a tough area.

Maybe he follows his other OSL teammate to Pitino.

Always remember these are kids who are fickle with this stuff. And more so nowadays with social media, NIL etc.

I know what he supposedly did during our visit pissed people off. But you watch that tune change if he comes to us. I think your view will be in the minority, Sami.

That’s him. Braziller article says his Mom wants him out of Queens/NY - guess he comes from a tough area.

Always remember these are kids who are fickle with this stuff. And more so nowadays with social media, NIL etc.

I know what he supposedly did during our visit pissed people off. But you watch that tune change if he comes to us. I think your view will be in the minority, Sami.
Nah, pass… he’s a nightmare waiting to happen.

Surprised we’re not hearing he’s Jelly Fam.

I agree with Sami. The young man looked like he wanted to be anywhere but here in the photos that were posted.

Unless he's the second coming of LeBron or Jordan, I'm not interested. Players like him are a dime a dozen. Get one who wants to be here, not is forced to be.

Reactions: TrueBlue1989
I agree with Sami. The young man looked like he wanted to be anywhere but here in the photos that were posted.

Unless he's the second coming of LeBron or Jordan, I'm not interested. Players like him are a dime a dozen. Get one who wants to be here, not is forced to be.

What did he supposedly do?

I noticed he looks kinda serious in all his pictures not just the one in a SH uniform

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT