ADVERTISEMENT

Seton hall basketball COVID policy

shufan1993

All American
Gold Member
Apr 24, 2017
Hi. Any update for the Covid policy going to Wednesdays game? See below from Rutgers. I haven't heard anything from the school

NJ hospitalizations lowest in months. 99% in hospitals unvaccinated. Great game tonight with no masks and no issues.

Is this a lie? US numbers stalled? There a lie?

Did you even read the article you posted, dummy? Sensationalized headline that isn’t supported by 99% of the article. Quote about ERs because one doctor in Colorado. In most regions, numbers down significantly.

If you’re on lock down, spend some time reading the article instead of just the headline and peeing on yourself.

Reactions: SHUisNJsTeam
Did you even read the article you posted, dummy? Sensationalized headline that isn’t supported by 99% of the article. Quote about ERs because one doctor in Colorado. In most regions, numbers down significantly.

If you’re on lock down, spend some time reading the article instead of just the headline and peeing on yourself.

Stop the name calling. I can't take you seriously. You are probably a poster who thought this pandemic was a "hoax".

Reactions: silkcitypirate
But I do thing it’s waning.

Lol. You're definitely wrong, dummy. But you are to stubborn to see what this virus will wreck havoc again this winter. The WHO is urging us to watch whats happening in Europe right now.

Lol. You're definitely wrong, dummy. But you are to stubborn to see what this virus will wreck havoc again this winter. The WHO is urging us to watch whats happening in Europe right now.

What does “wreck havoc” mean? Never heard that expression.

Enjoy your basement and your fake shelter in place.

Reactions: SHUisNJsTeam
Stop the name calling. I can't take you seriously. You are probably a poster who thought this pandemic was a "hoax".

Pot meet kettle. And once again you expose your hypocrisy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT