ADVERTISEMENT

SHU at DePaul Game Thread

Willards face is even like i dont know what the heck is going on

Just ignore the idiot, guys. You can click his user name, then tap the "ignore" text on his profile page. I did and have been much happier in the game threads ever since.

Cain shutting down Powell big time. He can’t get anything going. Playing frustrated. Need to settle down.

Reactions: SHUMA04
has strus left the game til his 2nd foul? what are they pumping him with sheesh

Cant explain how important that last second foul was. Could turn out to be huge. Dont lose faith in this team

Shavar is automatic at the line.

Is that 13-14 now with his only miss the intentional one?

Reactions: jim34238
Down 5 after that half. Team cannot play any worse. Cain three fouls is huge.

Just ignore the idiot, guys. You can click his user name, then tap the "ignore" text on his profile page. I did and have been much happier in the game threads ever since.

Pretty sure if you ever saw Ironkaz in real life you would think twice about calling him an idiot.

Reactions: IronKaz1
Hall down 38-33 at the half. Could be worse. DePaul played at a high level and SHU with a poor half.

Willard has no real bench today. TT gives a lift to some degree. Reynolds draws that key 3rd foul on Cain.

Powell really struggled in the first half.

5 points not impossible, but they have to pick up in a big way.

DePaul is one of the worst second half teams in the entire country. Make necessary adjustments and then we are good to go

Team always battles, not playing well but defense intensity picked up final 10 min.

Let the game play out. 5 points against DePaul is nothing and it isn’t like we are up against a raucous home environment. Turnover battle is equal and they have way more assists. I thought that would flip the other way so if we can improve that, get Powell going and contain Strus (who is the focus I’m sure) we will pull this out.

now if we can get 1 more on Strus quick and early be nice

Team did not play well at all but, I still see them winning by 7-8 when all is said and done.

I never thought I would be saying this but not having Gill is making me nervous. While Depaul's bigs are quick, they're eating us alive and we could really use him to spell Nzei/Thomspon/Sandro.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT