ADVERTISEMENT

SHU at DePaul Game Thread

We are Ok, the DePaul players are exhausted trying to stay with Powell. Willard will get them right in the second half. Let Cale/Quincy keep slashing. We gotta get Sandro going too.

Pretty sure if you ever saw Ironkaz in real life you would think twice about calling him an idiot.
Why, he gonna beat him up? First sign of idiocy would be assault for being called an idiot.

get Max one more foul early, Cain perhaps, proper game planning drive at them and now you have only Paul Willis Reed to worry about

Why, he gonna beat him up? First sign of idiocy would be assault for being called an idiot.
did I ever say anything about beating anyone up? nope you should re-phrase yourself

They will force feed Reed early. Sandro has to be careful. The defense has to pick it up.

Playing from behind is not allowing Willard to use bench. Nelson and Rjoden were limited. So this is 7-7 for the most part.

Powell has to go to the rim.

I never thought I would be saying this but not having Gill is making me nervous. While Depaul's bigs are quick, they're eating us alive and we could really use him to spell Nzei/Thomspon/Sandro.

Who would’ve thought be lamenting the loss of Gill at the beginning of the year? Testament to how hard he’s worked

Reactions: TomD82
did I ever say anything about beating anyone up? nope you should re-phrase yourself
Lol, wasn’t referring to anything you said. It was the other guy.

So... if you’re not beating someone up for calling you and idiot, it bodes well that you’re not an idiot.

Reactions: IronKaz1
Lol, wasn’t referring to anything you said. It was the other guy.

So... if you’re not beating someone up for calling you and idiot, it bodes well that you’re not an idiot.
hey he was just stickin up for me by personally knowing me and my Hall love

these guys are stuck on Powell like glue, why doesnt Kevin do the same for Strus

Can we please get Strus into fouls trouble?

Gonna have to battle.

Hall let’s Depaul expand back to 8. McKnight is struggling so much today. Forget the three ball for now. 1-14.

Reactions: IronKaz1
If we pull this out, it’ll be some effort. Shooting terribly today, and there were a lot of good looks in the first half. Just brutal.

But when you’re not firing on all cylinders, gotta grind it out.

Sloppiest play I have seen all year from these guys. DePaul defense is strong today and Powell is getting few good looks. They game planned well for us.

Reactions: Potbelly407
Terrible defensive effort. Zero reason for Rhoden to be in the game, let alone covering Strus. Only player that can score and is consistently wide open

Sloppiest play I have seen all year from these guys. DePaul defense is strong today and Powell is getting few good looks. They game planned well for us.

Play with fire one time too many. I just don’t see it happening today.

We have two of their starters out in foul trouble, and we let the only guy they have left Strus tear us apart. Got to admit he’s tough.

If we pull this out, it’ll be some effort. Shooting terribly today, and there were a lot of good looks in the first half. Just brutal.

But when you’re not firing on all cylinders, gotta grind it out.

Agreed but it isnt just the shooting. Passing has been suspect too as has been off the ball movement. Too many guys standing around watching the ball handler stuck stationary with 2 guys swarming.

damn........ W at MD W at XU this teams home court is zero sucks... just hope this doesn't bite us in March Depaul will be their usual 4-14

Sleepwalking through the first 30 minutes. Gotta turn it on if they want to be in it at the end. Cant get anything to fall.

Feeling very uneasy about this one.....maybe thats a good thing?

No shooting, no rebounding, sloppy passes... We better pick it up soon.

Willard needs to put his jacket back on. He never coaches wearing no jacket, and now we are losing. Hmmm.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT