ADVERTISEMENT

N.I.T. Final Game Thread: Pirates vs. Indiana State

This is INFURIATING to watch.

Officials have completely hijacked what was a great game. This is just insane.
All of you guys just stop about the refs. Is it ever not about the refs with all you guys? We are lucky that the shot the ISU player took against Dawes where he lost it and leaned to him was not called a foul. If it was all about the refs ISU would have been shooting 3 FTs to win the game.

Even Fran Frashilla said all game the refs let them play.

Reactions: shu09
I’m shocked they didn’t call a foul on that desperation 3. They did everything possible to give ISU the game from the 5 minute mark of first half.

I’m shocked they didn’t call a foul on that desperation 3. They did everything possible to give ISU the game from the 5 minute mark of first half.
The could have on the shot attempt where the guy lost the ball going up against Dawes. Still that was the longest 8.2 seconds I have seen. They basically got 3 shots off in that time.

Reactions: SHUisNJsTeam
jack-sparrow-salute.gif

Congrats Mateys--

All of you guys just stop about the refs. Is it ever not about the refs with all you guys? We are lucky that the shot the ISU player took against Dawes where he lost it and leaned to him was not called a foul. If it was all about the refs ISU would have been shooting 3 FTs to win the game.

Even Fran Frashilla said all game the refs let them play.
Fran Frashilla is on the same level as Lappas

Reactions: Aross1995
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT