ADVERTISEMENT

N.I.T. Final Game Thread: Pirates vs. Indiana State

Some of you are saying some crazy crap. Dawes got a foul and things changed. So, now we have to go out and play smart and finish the plays. Dre needs to settle just a tad and Khadary has to play a max focus half. If that happens they'll be right there. I do expect the refs to hit Dawes with number 4 fairly quickly. He is so important and we need him out there.

oh stop you people, you know me, I just get pissy, i dont mean it

this is grade A ref ball. but basically every run we make is undone by stupid mistakes on both ends of the foor

it IS a home game obviously, by bad luck the title game is in INDIANA what did you expect to happen , if it was MSG we would be home

Bediako is too far away from the basket for these rebounds. So, the core guys will have to be the difference. We now need Richmond and Dawes to stem the tide.

I really like Jaden man. Tremendous young man. But… 0 attempted shots so far. 0 points. Come on man. 3 lousy rebounds.

I should just grow a double chin and a belly if it means ill win like that guy

we all know how this is going to go. refs have the money on indiana st. thats a flop come on

Reactions: IronKaz1
the story here is the home crowd advantage, hoosiers, larry bird etc. we know who TV wants.

Have to stay in focus. Davis now may able to have success in his matchup. Up 3 under 11 minutes.

Just shut the hell up with the personal insults. It's not funny or cool. And yes, I am the arbiter of both things so just accept it move on. Thanks.

And you played for a mid major and averaged 17 a game? If you don’t like his game, that’s one thing. But trashing a guy based on how he looks is really not needed on the board.

I've had him blocked for a real long time. The posts about the religion of Creighton players this season was bad enough....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT