ADVERTISEMENT

N.I.T. Final Game Thread: Pirates vs. Indiana State

Defense and physical play has disrupted their normal offense a great deal. And refs are letting us play.

Hopefully I don’t get yelled at, but that was an incredibly low IQ foul by Dawes on Steph Blurry. No reason to pick up a 3rd there

Here starts their run. Exactly what I said we do not want to happen.

Why was AL in with 2 fouls. ugh.

This team and coach are so fun to watch. Been such a great season.

Horrific ending to that half. Left Tubek in way too long even with the foul trouble

were f'd these low/mid majors are having fun with us in front of their home crowd

Al's gotta be smarter there. He knew it too. I would have just played Bediako with the fouls and told him to play soft. It is what it is. Regroup at halftime.

Reactions: TomD82
The Dawe's foul was a killer. Missing layups really hurting. The defense had a bad last few minutes. Oh well. It's a game alright.

I left the gym to get home in time for second half. Three minutes remaining and things were looking great!

Reactions: TomD82
We didnt make it this far as a rep of the BIG EAST CONFERENCE to lose to this mid major team

what cut it out? I went to Bergen Catholic us athletes were all specimens not chunkballs

Reactions: Gohall129
We’re acting like we’re down 15. It’s tie. We had a chance to run them out of the gym by fouls bailed ISU out. Hopefully they don’t want to be the ones to decide the game second half.

Reactions: DIMEDISHA13
yes we had a chance to blow em out but let em hit 3 after 3

I’m just shocked they called an offensive foul on Davis for a play that happens 40-50 times game or more. Especially after he keeps getting pushed to the sidelines on drives.

The talent comparison on paper is not even close but we are tied

I’m just shocked they called an offensive foul on Davis for a play that happens 40-50 times game or more. Especially after he keeps getting pushed to the sidelines on drives.
cuz the refs want the farmboys 2 win

that guy #0 been putting 2 hands in Davis shoulder every drive with no calls. Garbage

• Angry
Reactions: DIMEDISHA13
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT