ADVERTISEMENT

SHU Butler Game Thread

who is this guy? I dont remember him at all...... BO Beats SHU to send us to the NIT

Butler is extremely patient on offense and are making some tough perimeter shots. It’s not all bad so far.

again would somebody answer WHO IS THIS BO HODGES GUY!!! never ever heard of him

Richmond only 1 point but playing very well.

I’m sticking with my Presidente.

1-9 from 3. Maybe we think about not taking them and looking down low? Oh, I forgot our coach doesn’t know how to coach against a zone.

wiating for lloyde to jump in and tell us what the offensive system is. in fact ill settle for defensive system too

On the bright side it looks like Greek night has the students there pretty juiced!
Also why was the shot clock just reset on a block that didn’t hit rim? That should have been shot clock violation

Reactions: Bobbie Solo
Now come out in the second half and decide if you want to go to the NCAAs or not!1 Show some toughness and make the dam layups!!

0-11 from three aside from Rhoden. If you go in tied after that, you’ll take it.

Can we just let Tyrese play 15 minutes in the 2nd half please? He played very well the first half. Let’s see what happens.

Not really ISO ball from what I see.. just awful from three. Go inside on offense. Extend the perimeter on defense. Not sure but Richmond may still be under the weather.

Pretty big indictment when the halftime crew doesn’t even discuss the game on their broadcast because the teams are so bad.

Not really ISO ball from what I see.. just awful from three. Go inside on offense. Extend the perimeter on defense. Not sure but Richmond may still be under the weather.
Wait … go inside and miss layups? Did you not see the stats? We are shooting better from 3 than in the paint.

No that just means it’s pre-recorded and they’re probably playing the same segment in halftime of all the games going on in the Fox universe tonight.
That’s even worse… they don’t even want to pay an halftime crew to cover our game. That’s really pathetic.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT