ADVERTISEMENT

SHU Butler Game Thread

Dont worry Kevil will figure it out vs this high powered 13-15 6-11 team at home....... Michigan smacked up RU tonight without Juwan btw...... I wish we had a Martelli on our bench

Reactions: PirateFan94
Watching Villanova's offense... they have a 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th option. They use entire clock if they need. Our offensive goes ISO IMMEDIATELY after the pick + roll, or 1 pass happens. Can't we hire an assistant who can implement an offensive system and let him go offensive coordinator. Our ceiling will continue being what it is with this "system"

Watching Villanova's offense... they have a 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th option. They use entire clock if they need. Our offensive goes ISO IMMEDIATELY after the pick + roll, or 1 pass happens. Can't we hire an assistant who can implement an offensive system and let him go offensive coordinator. Our ceiling will continue being what it is with this "system"
no we just hire former Alum's who well Cope was good, Grant eh..... Holloway at least has experience

Reactions: PirateFan94
This Breeding guy must hate SHU so bad thats why he chucked Danny H last night in UCONN

Who wants this game!! Horrible offensive call on Rhoden!! Can these refs get any worse!!

I feel like we're getting manhandled on the glass, but rebounds are actually tied at 23 apiece.

I feel like we're getting manhandled on the glass, but rebounds are actually tied at 23 apiece.
on offensive glass we are they get 2nd and 3rds , were just garbage , keep clapping your hands Kevin

still dont see Aiken on the bench does he even goto SHU anymore

They said near the end of the first half that Kadary was nursing his hand which was wrapped. Not sure if that's why he isn't in.

Let. Tyrese. Play.

great half by this team so far, now finish this.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT