ADVERTISEMENT

SHU vs Stanford Game Thread

That sub pattern absolutely destroyed our momentum. Why on Earth would he put Powell, Soffer, Carter, Singh, and Anthony at the game at the same time?

My jaw literally dropped when I saw that squad on the floor together.

Unreal. Up 10, down 7. Worst stretch of ball played in two years.

Second half picking up exactly where the first left off.

Been out scored 23-6 since Willard's subs.

No leadership at all - poor passing and poor play calling. Where is Desi?

That sub pattern absolutely destroyed our momentum. Why on Earth would he put Powell, Soffer, Carter, Singh, and Anthony at the game at the same time?

My jaw literally dropped when I saw that squad on the floor together.
Game momentum may never recover. Not sure what Willard thinking?

Down by 7, yet Stanford can't hit an open three to save their lives. SHU may be lucky to not be down by more. Extremely ugly game, minus the nice start.

Reactions: SHUMA04
willards subs suck, but its not willards fault delgado is soft as baby poo. our players are juniors now, they need to execute too.

Hate to say it but one really has to wonder if the beach day and Disney World before game days is to blame here.

This isn't the same team we last saw in Iowa. Guess frozen corn fields aren't so distracting.

Nothing against kids having fun, but can't that happen at better times? Pretty sure Mike White and Florida didn't hang out on the beach before playing us the next day.

Hate to say it but one really has to wonder if the beach day and Disney World before game days is to blame here.

This isn't the same team we last saw in Iowa. Guess frozen corn fields aren't so distracting.

Nothing against kids having fun, but can't that happen at better times? Pretty sure Mike White and Florida didn't hang out on the beach before playing us the next day.

yeah no

Definitely didn't like all the deep bench players on floor at same time but our starters are obviously drained. I knew it was a matter of time. Desi is totally playing like a shell of himself today. Asking way too much of Khadeen lately.Don't know if he can find his 3rd wind to save us.

Nzei is starting to come back down to earth also with his extended minutes. We are a much better team but I don't think we have the juice to pull this out down 11 and looking terrible.

Now we can't buy a bucket. That's what happens when you lose control of the game.

besides the hockey sub, its all on the players. the sub happened in the 1st half. our players playing like ass is on them. theyre playing dumb and bad. lethal combo. this is gonzo ball.

Reactions: SHUPirate2008
Effort and hustle is there, just need to find rhythm and confidence.

Really bad passes by delgado. Get your ass in the low post unless you're setting high screens.

We are 100% gifting this W to Stanford. Outside of them being tall there is nothing scary about their team. We should be up 20 right now. Tough for us to watch here behind the bench in Orlando.

down 11 with 12 to go it's safe to say it's better to just end this weekend and start over next week. Something is off. I guess the Florida loss demoralized them or something.

Reactions: SHUMA04
These other teams have the same issues. This is about guts and heart tonight.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT