ADVERTISEMENT

Sickening videos from NYC

• Thread starter anon_ezos2e9wn1ob0
  • Start date
A

anon_ezos2e9wn1ob0

We await comment from BLM

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">On Sunday, July 5th, Police Officers from the 44 Precinct responded to a 911 call for a male shot at 306 East 171 street. Upon arrival they discovered three males with gunshot wounds. Two of the victims, later died from their injuries, while one remains hospitalized. <a href="https://t.co/EyKg6eduYj">pic.twitter.com/EyKg6eduYj</a></p>&mdash; Chief Rodney Harrison (@NYPDDetectives) <a href="">July 6, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">On Sunday, July 5th, police officers from the 44th Precinct responded to a 911 call for a male shot at Sheridan Avenue and East 170th Street. <a href="https://t.co/kiEmmJfuEW">pic.twitter.com/kiEmmJfuEW</a></p>&mdash; Chief Rodney Harrison (@NYPDDetectives) <a href="">July 6, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Curious how our Twitter expert NYShore missed these horrific murders.
Although in his own words the cities will always be violent places with murders, but if 1 cop is bad we must tear down our society.

Curious how our Twitter expert NYShore missed these horrific murders.
Although in his own words the cities will always be violent places with murders, but if 1 cop is bad we must tear down our society.
i had a busy afternoon and evening. i started physical therapy today for a shoulder issue from late 2018.

my hope would be that all cops protect and serve not assault and intimidate unjustly. i never advocated if any one cop is bad to tear down society. The protests happened, criminal acts happened, looting and violence against businesses and innocent citizens. I never was here promoting that violence and destruction was the way to be.

Departments got to manage their force better the end from a protocol and procedure mandate and an psychological and emotional wellness standpoint.

As to the above, of course I am against these heinous acts.

Guns are in the wrong hands, illegal guns, black market guns by some enterprises making big time side hustles. get rid of the guns in the wrong hands and shooting murders will trend down.

This is brutal. Just because my opinion on minorities and African Americans in this country in regards to social justice issues is a certain way doesn't give you the right to paint the picture that I am ok with what happened above.

This is brutal. Just because my opinion on minorities and African Americans in this country in regards to social justice issues is a certain way doesn't give you the right to paint the picture that I am ok with what happened above.

You paint @shu09 and @HALL85 along with others with that same brush quite often. Treat others as you want to be treated.

It is pretty clear to me that police are backing off and away from high crime communities and the gangs are taking full advantage and settling scores. This is what you get when you are too critical of the police and the reaction is so over the top. The police now have to protect themselves first because too many of them are getting killed, paralyzed or shot and they have no support if they do their jobs and have to deal with violent criminals. Typical mob rule and over the top reactions from the sesspool called social media. And the MSM will blame it 100% on gun control but won't admit it also has to do with the ridiculous defund the police movement and the all out war on police. Sure there needs to be police reform and it is a very, very serious issue and everyone knows what happened to George Floyd was terrible and the black in the white zone treatment must stop. But the most violent and crime ridden neighborhoods need the police today more than ever. But the police have no choice to back off because that is what their lame leaders are telling them and they don't want to get into a confrontation and get unjustly accused either. Sometimes deadly force is needed against criminals and there are a lot of bad actors out there. But now you have the judge and jury on social media and that is what police officers are facing now along with elected officials who only care about getting elected again and again and will not back their police when the police are enforcing the law and things get messy. I don't blame police for backing off and collecting their paychecks and going home. NY City and now many cities are much more dangerous today than they were a few months ago and it may only get worse. The thugs know the police are backing off and they are going to take full advantage. And who will lose? The poor neighborhoods who actually need the police.

It is pretty clear to me that police are backing off and away from high crime communities and the gangs are taking full advantage and settling scores. This is what you get when you are too critical of the police and the reaction is so over the top. The police now have to protect themselves first because too many of them are getting killed, paralyzed or shot and they have no support if they do their jobs and have to deal with violent criminals. Typical mob rule and over the top reactions from the sesspool called social media. And the MSM will blame it 100% on gun control but won't admit it also has to do with the ridiculous defund the police movement and the all out war on police. Sure there needs to be police reform and it is a very, very serious issue and everyone knows what happened to George Floyd was terrible and the black in the white zone treatment must stop. But the most violent and crime ridden neighborhoods need the police today more than ever. But the police have no choice to back off because that is what their lame leaders are telling them and they don't want to get into a confrontation and get unjustly accused either. Sometimes deadly force is needed against criminals and there are a lot of bad actors out there. But now you have the judge and jury on social media and that is what police officers are facing now along with elected officials who only care about getting elected again and again and will not back their police when the police are enforcing the law and things get messy. I don't blame police for backing off and collecting their paychecks and going home. NY City and now many cities are much more dangerous today than they were a few months ago and it may only get worse. The thugs know the police are backing off and they are going to take full advantage. And who will lose? The poor neighborhoods who actually need the police.

Mic drop. I would support the ending of facebook and twitter, but the toothpaste is already out of the tube.

This is also what happens when politicians pander rather than stand up and show real leadership. Sad that the law abiding citizens in these poor communities are now the ones at risk. Fewer places to shop, daily crossfire and an impossible place to raise your kids.

Anyone who thought there would be gun control legislation anytime soon; think again. Not happening.

It's the wild west in these cities right now. I guess BLM got what they want? Imagine what's happening times in 1000 if there were 0 police in these areas. It would be as bad as Mexico.

This is why it is so frightening to me that people like Ilan Omar are trying to systematically pull apart our country to model it after some of the worst places on earth. What's the endgame to make NYC like Somalia? I know Minneanapolis is halfway there...

It's the wild west in these cities right now. I guess BLM got what they want? Imagine what's happening times in 1000 if there were 0 police in these areas. It would be as bad as Mexico.

This is why it is so frightening to me that people like Ilan Omar are trying to systematically pull apart our country to model it after some of the worst places on earth. What's the endgame to make NYC like Somalia? I know Minneanapolis is halfway there...

You have to wonder what the endgame is with everything going on. Is the endgame of BLM to transform America into a dictatorship that oppresses white people? Is corona a test to see how compliant the people are with big government restrictions and oppression of business and civil rights with something bigger/more serious in mind down the line? What is the global warming hysteria end game?

We live in scary times.

Reactions: Pirate64
You have to wonder what the endgame is with everything going on. Is the endgame of BLM to transform America into a dictatorship that oppresses white people?

No.

Is corona a test to see how compliant the people are with big government restrictions and oppression of business and civil rights with something bigger/more serious in mind down the line?

No?
but I have good news for you. Turns out, we are not compliant and are the only country to bend the curve back upwards after making significant progress in slowing the spread. Woo hoo! we did it, we showed the overlords that we won't be compliant.

What is the global warming hysteria end game?

Sustainable energy independence, creation of new jobs, cleaner air and water?

No.

No?
but I have good news for you. Turns out, we are not compliant and are the only country to bend the curve back upwards after making significant progress in slowing the spread. Woo hoo! we did it, we showed the overlords that we won't be compliant.

Sustainable energy independence, creation of new jobs, cleaner air and water?

The goal was to flatten the curve, which we did. Now the goalposts have been moved. Nice try.

The goal was to flatten the curve, which we did. Now the goalposts have been moved. Nice try.
Testing is an issue, get tests out there and we can return to a less restricted environment.

Hall85 you like to post links yet give no solutions about these events that keep happening. Give me a plan to get black market guns off the streets.
You don't deserve a response as you never responded to any of my requests. I don't play that game.

Reactions: shu09
Hall85 you like to post links yet give no solutions about these events that keep happening. Give me a plan to get black market guns off the streets.

Black market guns aren't the problem. I could go to Newark and buy a gun illegally if I wanted, but I'm not a POS. Black market guns just make it easier for criminals to be violent, and there are way too many guns out there to put the cat back in the bag.

Stop and frisk was a good way to stop the violence, crime dropped significantly, and people screamed it was racist.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: shu09
After the Chicago weekend shootings and killings: Yesterday, a black community leader said to an assembled crowd :
And I paraphrase: “ Our people are killing each other. Little children are dying.
How the hell can we expect others to believe Black Lives Matter when Black Lives don’t even matter to us?”
This man had the guts to speak out.
But liberal approaches under former Mayor Rahm Emmanuel did not work. Tougher approaches are called racist. But somehow the killings must stop- the pix of those children were heart wrenching.
Maybe a community policing task force, like the Jewish Defense League in Brooklyn years ago.
Need ideas to put the gangs out of business.

Reactions: Section112
Testing is an issue, get tests out there and we can return to a less restricted environment.

Another myth/pipe dream. Why would government loosen restrictions with more tests completed? We are testing like crazy and have states pulling back on opening plans.

The Atlanta mayor who has done a terrible job in my opinion also spoke up and said the same. Her words were strong and terrific. Problem is she and her interim police chief backed off for too long and allowed the protestors to take over the Wendy's parking lot where it happened. I support her words but her actions to this point have been bad at best. Either enforce the law or not. Bad things happen when you don't.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2020/07/06/atlanta-shooting-secoriea-turner/

Another myth/pipe dream. Why would government loosen restrictions with more tests completed? We are testing like crazy and have states pulling back on opening plans.

Not a myth at all.
The more testing, the earlier we detect the virus and the less likely a person would be to spread it.

If we were performing 5-10 million tests per day, we could get back to normal.

A buddy of mine is a recently retired police officer. He admits there is racism in the police ranks and has tried to get rid of bad police. Had one young officer fired for his over the top actions towards a man of color and took a lot of heat for that but in the end got respect from all the good cops. He told me a few weeks ago that the criticism was way over the top and to sit back and watch the cities and the increased crime that will happen with no police presence to stop it. Told me to tell my family members to avoid cities right now at all costs due to the protests and imminent crime. Said the gangs will have free reign and other bad actors will feel the need to cause more trouble from both sides. He was on point.

Reactions: HALL85
Nah, I know you are ultra-sensitive to being labeled a snowflake so I'm trying to be thoughtful of your thin skin. A delicate flower....
But the giphy didnt need to be one of an actor dressed as a snowflake.

What are you going to do, have people drive to the doctor's office every single day to get a test? Drive to a testing site before work? C'mon.

What are you going to do, have people drive to the doctor's office every single day to get a test? Drive to a testing site before work? C'mon.

Doctor, Labcorp, Quest, CVS, target, Walgreens, on site testing at offices etc.
15 minute tests for the more at risk environments, slower tests around the rest of the country.

Identify it early and quarantine those who are positive.

Not saying it is easy. It would require a lot of resources to do it, but it is entirely possible and would get us back to normal.

15 minute tests for the more at risk environments, slower tests around the rest of the country.

Not saying it is easy. It would require a lot of resources to do it, but it is entirely possible and would get us back to normal.
Our society already rejects discipline, patience, resolve so this would be a tired task

Reactions: Bobbie Solo

It would not get us back to normal. Why do you think it would?

It would not get us back to normal. Why do you think it would?

Did you read the link I posted? They go through it.

We would be identifying those who are infected.
You are more likely to self isolate if you have symptoms which is good, but a significant portion of this spread is from people who had none when they transmitted the virus. Identifying it earlier will reduce the probability that they spread it to others.

Did you read the link I posted? They go through it.

We would be identifying those who are infected.
You are more likely to self isolate if you have symptoms which is good, but a significant portion of this spread is from people who had none when they transmitted the virus. Identifying it earlier will reduce the probability that they spread it to others.

No, sorry I'm not going to read a dense 31 page document from Harvard elitists in the middle of my work day.

But none of what you mentioned above allows restrictions to be removed and get back to normal.

No, sorry I'm not going to read a dense 31 page document from Harvard elitists in the middle of my work day.

But none of what you mentioned above allows restrictions to be removed and get back to normal.

If you're interested in the topic, read the link when you can. No need for the Harvard elitist nonsense.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT