ADVERTISEMENT

SU vs Pitt last night

pokeyshu

All American
Sep 14, 2002
The move seems to have done a great deal of damage. The seats didn't even look 1/2 full.
Would love to know Pitts,SO and Bed attendance avg for Last 3 years.

Biggest mistake they ever made was letting Dixon walk....Willard but get a look from them soon.

Pitt will need to make a big name hire which leads me to see Mack as one of their top targets although I could see Crean also in the picture .

HAHAHA Mack had better offers this past offseason no way he leaves for Pitt. Crean is a very good name and one I think could be a real possibility.
Pitt will need to make a big name hire which leads me to see Mack as one of their top targets although I could see Crean also in the picture .

Pitt is now in the spot that SHU was in before the Big East broke up... it’s bad enough being at a competitive disadvantage (in their case being a Northern interloper) but it’s almost impossible to move up from 15th or 16th place... and even if you do climb seven or eight spots, all it does is put you in the middle of the pack.

Last edited:
Reactions: shu09
Biggest mistake they ever made was letting Dixon walk.

I agree with you but one of my good friends is a Pitt alum/die-hard fan and he couldn't disagree more. He wouldn't take Dixon back under any circumstances (and he tells me that is the common consensus among the fans). According to him, the entire fan base hated Dixon and blame their current situation on him (no recruits / inadequate roster).

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT