ADVERTISEMENT

Tyrese Samuel

How long are class periods in Canada? Do we just have a 2-3 minute window every hour to get his Tweet/decision?...lol

I would like for him to decide after attending the Rutgers game next month, so he can experience the loud crowd

But, a quick prayer that he chooses SHU

Crystal Ball has UConn the leader for Akok Akok another PF , the leader over Cuse 79% to 21% . Amok is the 31st ranked player by 247 sports in their top 100 .

Pitt is a waste of a career at this point

-Pitt beat a team on the road Seton Hall lost to on its home floor in St. Louis. This is obviously a Pitt / Seton Hall battle if there is one, but Ive heard Pitt put the brakes on and told this kid to wait which is what has delayed things. We are heavily involved with a lot of ranked targets right now besides this kid and are talking with multiple 2020 kids to reclassify to 2019 along with Akok reclassifying to 2018. Pitt started 3 freshmen and took down the preseason A-10 favorite St. Louis. Kevin Stallings doesnt Coach anymore, maybe you are unaware of that

-Pitt beat a team on the road Seton Hall lost to on its home floor in St. Louis. This is obviously a Pitt / Seton Hall battle if there is one, but Ive heard Pitt put the brakes on and told this kid to wait which is what has delayed things. We are heavily involved with a lot of ranked targets right now besides this kid and are talking with multiple 2020 kids to reclassify to 2019 along with Akok reclassifying to 2018. Pitt started 3 freshmen and took down the preseason A-10 favorite St. Louis. Kevin Stallings doesnt Coach anymore, maybe you are unaware of that
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Crystal Ball has UConn the leader for Akok Akok another PF , the leader over Cuse 79% to 21% . Amok is the 31st ranked player by 247 sports in their top 100 .
Until the other day, it was UConn 100 %. Looks like the last two selected us.

Pitt did to their program what we did to ours when PJ left.

It is a not so unknown secret that Jeff "Duffel Bags" Capel knows how to play the recruiting "game". Listen, that's good for you guys.

And congratulations on beating St. Louis, great time to be Pitt basketball fan.

-Pitt's leading scorer and current best player is a 3 star unranked freshmen player no one wanted outside of Nebraska. Insane athleticism and speed and for being the WCAC player of the year in the toughest high school league in the country, other coaches should be ashamed they didnt recruit him. I told the people on the Pitt board for months on months to watch out, and they were as dumb as the insiders rankings and the coaches not wanting him. Big mistake.

-Anyway, here are Samuels numbers- EYBL, Team Canada, and senior year in high school.

-Outstanding athletic ability and rebounder and decent defender, shot is a work in progress as is game to game consistency. Big time upside. I like him as a player. That said, I dont know if I want him or not over other players Pitt is targeting. With proper coaching or with better skill development on his shot, he can be a nice addition down the road for either school. I underestimated Audiese Toney at Pitt (another freshmen) and these players have similar skill sets although Toney is a gym warrior working out and that could be the difference. Again, Samuel has high upside if he puts it together for either school. Good luck either way

https://www.d1circuit.com/roster_players/24268432

http://www.fiba.basketball/americas/u18/2018/player/Tyrese-Samuel

https://twitter.com/orangevilleprep?lang=en

Guys, no need to post comments about recruits being paid.

BTW, Samuel has made his decision and contacted the coaches involved. Those that know his decision, and there are many, are mostly keeping it quiet with a few exceptions.

Stay tuned.

-Maybe I spoke to soon. I said Pitt / Seton Hall. Corey Evans predicts Georgetown as of right now. I dont think he even visited there but thats a major player now predicting the Hoyas out of nowhere. So call it a 3 team race I guess. Wake Forest is about to be coachless, they are out.

-Maybe I spoke to soon. I said Pitt / Seton Hall. Corey Evans predicts Georgetown as of right now. I dont think he even visited there but thats a major player now predicting the Hoyas out of nowhere. So call it a 3 team race I guess. Wake Forest is about to be coachless, they are out.
Manning is getting fired in season?

Reactions: Bobbie Solo
If we lose him to GTown... This board will flip

-Im not sure anyone has concrete information because 3 different teams are being floated predictions from major insiders on here, twitter, and on 247. Bossi hasnt flipped Pitt yet and he has a 96% accuracy. Evans and Georgetown is brand new. And smoke from Seton Hall. I dont even know if Pitt is that serious with him. My sense is those close to this kid leaked bogus information to people to stir up drama for the announcement. I still think Pitt delayed this kid on purpose as there is a youtube piece several days old that strictly talks about Pitt only from Samuels own mouth and words. Anyway, this bizarre story will end in a few hours. One of the top twitter insiders covering multiple of our guys has said Pitt. Zagoria has Seton Hall. Every major insider is all over the board on 3 teams.

-Im not sure anyone has concrete information because 3 different teams are being floated predictions from major insiders on here, twitter, and on 247. Bossi hasnt flipped Pitt yet and he has a 96% accuracy. Evans and Georgetown is brand new. And smoke from Seton Hall. I dont even know if Pitt is that serious with him. My sense is those close to this kid leaked bogus information to people to stir up drama for the announcement. I still think Pitt delayed this kid on purpose as there is a youtube piece several days old that strictly talks about Pitt only from Samuels own mouth and words. Anyway, this bizarre story will end in a few hours. One of the top twitter insiders covering multiple of our guys has said Pitt. Zagoria has Seton Hall. Every major insider is all over the board on 3 teams.
The info is concrete as he has told the coaches where he is going. Most that know are keeping it quiet in respect to the player.

Reactions: garyshu71
The info is concrete as he has told the coaches where he is going. Most that know are keeping it quiet in respect to the player.

By the way you are keeping it quiet to respect the kid and his announcemnet, sounds like it could be good news for us. Otherwise I've noticed in the past when you knew someone was going elsewhere you've been more down in your wording hinting to move on.

Reactions: garyshu71
By the way you are keeping it quiet to respect the kid and his announcemnet, sounds like it could be good news for us. Otherwise I've noticed in the past when you knew someone was going elsewhere you've been more down in your wording hinting to move on.
I was told where he is going. Details will be on the Trove re what I was told after his announcement.

-Evans flips to the Hall. I think you guys got him... If Bossi flips hes yours obviously.

-Ill be interested to read the quotes if any after. Akok is our top target at forward who is going to reclassify to 2018. One has to wonder if this has made an impact on this which some have speculated. We'll see

-Evans flips to the Hall. I think you guys got him... If Bossi flips hes yours obviously.

-Ill be interested to read the quotes if any after. Akok is our top target at forward who is going to reclassify to 2018. One has to wonder if this has made an impact on this which some have speculated. We'll see
Hurley has really pushed for Akok and I think he's going to reclassify and go to UConn this spring. I don't think Pitt is that strong with him

Hurley has really pushed for Akok and I think he's going to reclassify and go to UConn this spring. I don't think Pitt is that strong with him

-I know for a fact Pitt is very, very strong for him. That doesnt mean he chooses Pitt over Uconn, but Pitt's staff think we are in fantastic shape.

-I dont want to derail the thread, its about Samuel so Ill just wait for the announcement.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT