ADVERTISEMENT

United we don’t stand

Who said no one else can be dirty bc Trump is dirty? Plenty of dirty politicians out there.

My point is, though unproven, who cares even if the FBI was targeting Trump, if the fbi hasn’t been building a case bc of all the shady stuff he has done over the years, they wouldn’t be doing their job. Bottomline, he appears to have broke the law that could affect national security and the fbi responded. Can’t blame the fbi for enforcing the law here and they didn’t make Trump break the law by not complying with the documents retrieval. Blaming the leadership of DOJ or FBI for doing the right thing or even Biden who seems to let them do their work, is based not on this case alone bc in this case, seems like they have dotted all their I and crossed all their T’s so far.

Now that it is possible that our American political system can vote, a complete self absorbed narcissist to president, who obviously cares more about himself than the country, I hope they change the laws for former presidents and our nations classified info. The status quo rules seem to loose goosy.

My hope is if every state does rank voting like Alaska maybe some of these nutters will be kicked out of office and also have some of these same guys not feed the radicals of their parties so much BS to get them angry about the other side so they stay in power. I don’t think a 3rd or 4th party will gain traction but rank voting is awesome and feel our country would be better off bc of it.
Which President didn’t walk out of the White House 1000 times better than when they entered it? They all care about themselves more than the country. None have taken a personal hit for the benefit of the country. That’s both Democrats and Republicans. They don’t suffer for the benefit of the country. Me > We.

Might have something to do with the possibility the Democratic candidate can’t remember if he’s supposed to crap then wipe or if he’s supposed to wipe then crap.

The question was if they want him to run. That would be against other republicans. 61% of Republicans said yes even if indicted.

The “lock her up” crowd doesn’t seem to actually care about the law. Shocking.

The question was if they want him to run. That would be against other republicans. 61% of Republicans said yes even if indicted.

The “lock her up” crowd doesn’t seem to actually care about the law. Shocking.
Haven’t seen the poll only going by what is written here.

Might have something to do with the possibility the Democratic candidate can’t remember if he’s supposed to crap then wipe or if he’s supposed to wipe then crap.
nah. being indicted (esp of what he is) is a whole new ballgame. its just a platform that represents bad values and bad people.

biden really hasnt been that senile. the microscope catches a few things , but really its been overblown

Hoopsfan with another enlightening intellectual post. You should change your name to Hopelessfan.
Hysterical. Cracking up like crazy. Bring your act to Vegas.

The fact that people might actually compare the 2 candidates and prefer a crook over an extremely wealthy life long public servant who bows down to Xi makes you wonder why can't we get a middle of the road candidate in there.

Hysterical. Cracking up like crazy. Bring your act to Vegas.

The fact that people might actually compare the 2 candidates and prefer a crook over an extremely wealthy life long public servant who bows down to Xi makes you wonder why can't we get a middle of the road candidate in there.
You have nothing contribute to this conversation. You are so far off factually that you have no idea what is middle of the road.

And btw, who is extremely wealthy that you have an issue with? And I don’t see where Biden bows down to Xi. However I do see that Trump on his knees to Putin. Remember trusting Putin over our own intelligence services about Russia interference about the election.

The fact that Biden has accomplished more than Trump has done in two years is an accomplishment. CHIPS act, Infrastructure, negotiating drug prices for Medicare, commitment to renewable energy. Things Trump talked about but never accomplished despite having all three branches of government.

You have nothing contribute to this conversation. You are so far off factually that you have no idea what is middle of the road.

And btw, who is extremely wealthy that you have an issue with? And I don’t see where Biden bows down to Xi. However I do see that Trump on his knees to Putin. Remember trusting Putin over our own intelligence services about Russia interference about the election.

The fact that Biden has accomplished more than Trump has done in two years is an accomplishment. CHIPS act, Infrastructure, negotiating drug prices for Medicare, commitment to renewable energy. Things Trump talked about but never accomplished despite having all three branches of government.
lol remember trumps healtchare "plan"?

Most people care most about their wallet, their health, and their safety. Doing a bang up job there. Really going after those democratic funded DA's that aren't doing their jobs. Really pressing Xi to get after the root of the virus. Everyone loves the inflation at the pump and supermarket. Just knocking it out of the park on the real issues that matter to everyday Americans.

Last edited:
Most people care most about their wallet, their health, and their safety. Doing a bang up job there. Really going after those democratic funded DA's that aren't doing their jobs. Really pressing Xi to get after the root of the virus. Everyone loves the inflation at the pump and supermarket. Just knocking it out of the park on the real issues that matter to everyday Americans.
Everything you have mentioned has little to do with the President. Since when does the President have anything to do with a local District Attorney? There are certain DA's that have been a disaster. San Fran just got rid of theirs. But those are local problems.

I am sorry did Trump do anything with Xi during the pandemic except call it China Virus? Inflation is an issue but this is a global issue. We are in much better shape than most of the world. However, gas prices have come down significantly should be near $3 in a month. Prior to the pandemic, gas prices ranged under Trump from around $2.60 to $3. Quite frankly, under difficult circumstances, the Administration and more importantly the Federal Reserve are doing a pretty good job and looks like we are going to get inflation under control without a recession or at least not a deep recession. Moreover, food prices have gone up not only due to inflation but due to a drought that has wrecked crops throughout the US and Europe.

Just saw that Intel is building 2 new factories in the midwest. The CEO just credited Biden and the CHIPS Act. The construction alone means more jobs and good paying jobs for Americans.

Last edited:
Everything you have mentioned has little to do with the President. Since when does the President have anything to do with a local District Attorney? There are certain DA's that have been a disaster. San Fran just got rid of theirs. But those are local problems.
Please the local DA's are following the political lead thats set from the top whether they're democrat or republican. The whole Democratic party wants to go soft on thousands of murders across the country until the people rise up like they did in San Fran. It's better to gotten rid of then toughen up and do the job the people want. Soft on murderers if possible, but they're looking to lock up people forever for breaking and entering. That's not political? Message is kill people and we'll let you go. Break and enter where we work as a large group, we'll make it so you never see the light of day again. Don't get me wrong, I have no problem with the latter, but you can't tell me actually killing people deserves softer punishment. You don't think if Joe and the Dems wanted to get tough on crime, the DA's would be tougher? The DA's are in the back pocket of those who supported them in getting their roles. There's no consequence to the DA in Memphis right now. Guy gets out 11 months later, now kills a 17 year old girl. That father lives without his daughter forever, the DA goes home with a paycheck. So yes if the President sets the tone for his party that we're going to see people like that don't get out in a year, 2 years, or 3 years, my bet is the democratic DA's will follow.

I am sorry did Trump do anything with Xi during the pandemic except call it China Virus? Inflation is an issue but this is a global issue. We are in much better shape than most of the world. However, gas prices have come down significantly should be near $3 in a month. Prior to the pandemic, gas prices ranged under Trump from around $2.60 to $3. Quite frankly, under difficult circumstances, the Administration and more importantly the Federal Reserve are doing a pretty good job and looks like we are going to get inflation under control without a recession or at least not a deep recession. Moreover, food prices have gone up not only due to inflation but due to a drought that has wrecked crops throughout the US and Europe.
He didn't ignore the issue that's for sure. We still don't have an answer 3 years later. Of course we're going to be down to $3 in about a month. Did you ever doubt we wouldn't? I think you could find plenty of people who had that magical crystal ball that showed gas prices would be fine just before the midterms. They know how to fix the problems they created in order to make voters feel things are going in a better direction. Amazing the issues that can be fixed in September and October of an election year. As for the food only in America do we pay farmers not to grow food. We've been extremely over reliant on other parts of the world for decades. Food would be cheaper if we didn't have to transport it. No president has encouraged more local farms across the country. Why I don't know. Maybe they don't want to hurt their friends at the big companies. It would actually be healthier to eat local crops and locally raised animals.

Last edited:
Soft on murderers if possible, but they're looking to lock up people forever for breaking and entering. That's not political?

What are you talking about?

He didn't ignore the issue that's for sure. We still don't have an answer 3 years later.

Biden ordered a US intelligence investigation into the origin.

Inconclusive currently and we are still investigating. These investigations take years to complete. Same as previous investigations into the origin of a new virus.

Of course we're going to be down to $3 in about a month. Did you ever doubt we wouldn't? I think you could find plenty of people who had that magical crystal ball that showed gas prices would be fine just before the midterms.

The rest of the world doesn't care about our midterm elections. They are experiencing the same price fluctuations.

Please the local DA's are following the political lead thats set from the top whether they're democrat or republican. The whole Democratic party wants to go soft on thousands of murders across the country until the people rise up like they did in San Fran. It's better to gotten rid of then toughen up and do the job the people want. Soft on murderers if possible, but they're looking to lock up people forever for breaking and entering. That's not political? Message is kill people and we'll let you go. Break and enter where we work as a large group, we'll make it so you never see the light of day again. Don't get me wrong, I have no problem with the latter, but you can't tell me actually killing people deserves softer punishment. You don't think if Joe and the Dems wanted to get tough on crime, the DA's would be tougher? The DA's are in the back pocket of those who supported them in getting their roles. There's no consequence to the DA in Memphis right now. Guy gets out 11 months later, now kills a 17 year old girl. That father lives without his daughter forever, the DA goes home with a paycheck. So yes if the President sets the tone for his party that we're going to see people like that don't get out in a year, 2 years, or 3 years, my bet is the democratic DA's will follow.

He didn't ignore the issue that's for sure. We still don't have an answer 3 years later. Of course we're going to be down to $3 in about a month. Did you ever doubt we wouldn't? I think you could find plenty of people who had that magical crystal ball that showed gas prices would be fine just before the midterms. They know how to fix the problems they created in order to make voters feel things are going in a better direction. Amazing the issues that can be fixed in September and October of an election year. As for the food only in America do we pay farmers not to grow food. We've been extremely over reliant on other parts of the world for decades. Food would be cheaper if we didn't have to transport it. No president has encouraged more local farms across the country. Why I don't know. Maybe they don't want to hurt their friends at the big companies. It would actually be healthier to eat local crops and locally raised animals.
Wow. you are completely off the deep end. As someone who knows a little something about prosecutor's offices, you could not be more wrong. I should have ended replying back to you long ago.

Reactions: anon_ezos2e9wn1ob0
Wow. you are completely off the deep end. As someone who knows a little something about prosecutor's offices, you could not be more wrong. I should have ended replying back to you long ago.
Just so happens Soro's funded people don't hold people accountable. Common theme across the country and the President doesn't address it yet he can address guns all day long. He can address the families of the deceased but can't address how the hell we're letting these people back on the streets? These DA's are clearly in the back pocket of people who funded them. Obama, Trump, and Biden all should've done something about it by now, I blame all of them for allowing the homicides to be where they are today. If the role of government is not to protect the people first, what is?

Last edited:
Please the local DA's are following the political lead thats set from the top whether they're democrat or republican.

Perhaps true for some of the high profile DAs who have political aspirations beyond the DA's office.

For the overwhelming majority of DAs across the USA, not true. They are typically underpaid servants of a noble undertaking.

I work with "local" DAs. None of them fit the description you provide.

Last edited:
Perhaps true for some of the high profile DAs who have political aspirations beyond the DA's office.

For the overwhelming majority of DAs across the USA, not true. They are typically underpaid servants of a noble undertaking.

I work with "local" DAs. None of them fit the description you provide.
All the major city DAs.

What caused these insane Trump defenders (who even claim to not be Trump defenders - imagine those who do!) hate our country so much?

We are doomed.
I don't think people hate our country. They hate our government. They hate the people who make millions on insider trading and lock anyone else up for the same thing. They hate the people willing to make big pharma big profits on an opoid addicted society. They hate the people who lower the standards of our food so our food companies can make more profits, our people get sicker, and once again big pharma makes more money. They hate the people who ask the American people to make sacrifices with their budget, while they never cut spending. They hate the people who will take any tragedy they can and use it for political points and ignore similar situations that won't make political points. That's both sides of the aisle. If those people gave the American people any kind reason to believe they were operating with any form of integrity, there would be no Trump in politics. I don't feel l ike wasting a beautiful Saturday going on and on on what people hate.

Last edited:
What caused these insane Trump defenders (who even claim to not be Trump defenders - imagine those who do!) hate our country so much?

We are doomed.
Now this is a text book TDS post. The only thing missing was typing it in caps

• Haha
Reactions: Pirata
This reply is a textbook MAGA post. The only thing missing is more misspelled words and grammatical errors.
FYI....thing missing is singular and you mentioned 2 errors. Correct use would be things plural missing and you would use the plural form of the verb. The only things missing are more misspelled words and grammatical errors. By your standards you might be ready for a red cap.

Last edited:
FYI....thing missing is singular and you mentioned 2 errors. Correct use would be things plural missing and you would use the plural form of the verb. The only things missing are more misspelled words and grammatical errors. By your standards you might be ready for a red cap.
Good job missing the part that I was repeating the other MAGA guy’s post 🤣

Good job cleaning up and editing your own errors in your own post by the way.

Please point me to a post where I support and defend Trump…lol. I’ll be waiting…
I have done so numerous times in this long thread. You support him by constantly giving excuses about his actions and say what about the other guy, the fbi, DOJ. Etc.

You are may be in the closet but you are MAGA.

Reactions: anon_ezos2e9wn1ob0
Good job cleaning up and editing your own errors in your own post by the way.
No errors just added the comment about the hat. I don't stereotype people like you do, so if I make grammar errors I don't care. You have people stereotyped which is what kind of what the left is against. Right?

Yes and he mentioned one error where the singular use was correct. You used 2 errors where the singular use was grammatically incorrect. I couldn't care less about the grammar of a post, but if you're going to make fun of how certain people use the English language, you might want to use it correctly.

I have done so numerous times in this long thread. You support him by constantly giving excuses about his actions and say what about the other guy, the fbi, DOJ. Etc.

Lol…and you are an out-in-the-open idiot:).

Anyone that disagrees with you is MAGA. Very mature…

Last edited:
I would've just edited my post but for you I'll make a separate post. Any reason why when you repeated his post you properly spelled textbooks and didn't repeat it the way he did? So you knew enough to change the spelling but not the grammar. Got it.

Reactions: HALL85

Are you going to raid his house, and hang him in the street? Maybe we could have Republicans only stand for the National anthem at SHU games. This is the type of thinking that got Trump elected in the first place. I like Trump’s policies but can have a civilized discussion.

Reactions: HALL85
Crickets here as Trump loses BIGLY in 11th circuit. I'd expect he's indicted by December.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT