ADVERTISEMENT

United we don’t stand

For some bizarre reason you want to take some delusional twist of cernj is saying. Team sport for you guys I guess. Impressed by the team first mentality though.

Not twisting anything he said. He can speak for himself on what he meant.

Again, I think viewing actions individually on their own with skepticism is fine. I think he's right that no one here would be talking about corruption at the FBI if this wasn't Trump being investigated. When Hillary was being investigated, people here didn't look at it as corruption by the FBI.

For some reason though when Trump gets investigated, it's a 13 page thread trying to find excuses.

They make tons of rulings, nobody pays any attention ever but we put our faith in them to do the job fairly, why the outrage on their abortion ruling. If he followed his same logic we would've read similar comments about the Supreme Court when whackos were marching outside Justices' homes.

A bit different, and not excusing marching outside their homes at all but obviously this is a fairly high profile case / precedent, and each Justice was asked their position during the confirmation hearings and gave assurances under oath that it was settled law. Senator Collins even saying "This decision is inconsistent with what Justices Gorsuch and Kavanaugh said in their testimony and their meetings with me"

So people were upset because they believe the Justices lied during their confirmation hearings.

Basically the guy is saying if you don't pay attention all year your only paying attention because you don't like the results. Amazing how that happens in most everything, like the abortion topic.

Personally just wonder why Trump is the one that deserves the benefit of the doubt to look somewhere else to place blame when he was clearly wrong here.

So people who have no interest in what an organizations has done for decades can’t all of a sudden take issues on things? Is that a rule somewhere? Tell all those people who have no interests in sports they can’t take issue with transgender athletes. Not allowed per cernj. We can tell all those who never gave a damn about abortion to shut up. Not allowed per cernj. We can tell all those parents who never took issue with education in their town who now have opinions on sex ed in schools that they kept their mouths shut for years, keep their mouths shut now. Taking issue with this is not allowed per cernj. Most importantly we can tell all those who never gave a damn about the FBI to keep their mouths shut now too. That’s America the way it should be.
You keep trying to switch the discussion. I am not telling you how to think. You want to think like you do, be my guest.

But, if you want to have an intelligent debate do tell What is your specific Issue with the search warrant? As far as I can tell, the only objection people have is that it was executed on Donald Trump?

This general I don’t trust the FBI doesn’t cut it.

Amazing that you are attacking the FBI yet no attacks on Trump himself for having top secret docs. You still don’t address the fact Trump has these too secret docs. Isn’t that the real issue?

As far as your analogy with the Supreme Court, I gave you my specific lengthy legal analysis why the decision was wrong and ignored precedent. I just didn’t just say, the Supreme Court is corrupt. I never made that allegation at all. I just said their decision was wrong and here are the reasons.

Last edited:
I mention the leaks because they clearly show the political motivation of the DOJ and FBI.

A leak by an individual wouldn't necessarily reflect the entire organization, though they certainly do try to frame stories on occasion.

That said, there was no leak about the subpoena. That's a good thing.
Seems that the DOJ was acting in good faith there trying to get documents back that Trump had no right to.

Trump did not comply with the subpoena. This is all on him.

You keep trying to switch the discussion. I am not telling you how to think. You want to think like you do, be my guest.

But, if you want to have an intelligent debate do tell What is your specific Issue with the search warrant? As far as I can tell, the only objection people have is that it was executed on Donald Trump?

This general I don’t trust the FBI doesn’t cut it.

Amazing that you are attacking the FBI yet no attacks on Trump himself for having top secret docs. You still don’t address the fact Trump has these too secret docs. Isn’t that the real issue?

As far as your analogy with the Supreme Court, I gave you my specific lengthy legal analysis why the decision was wrong and ignored precedent. I just didn’t just say, the Supreme Court is corrupt. I never made that allegation at all. I just said their decision was wrong and here are the reasons.
I'm not trying to change the topic at all. I'm just telling you that your logic is idiotic. You think the majority of people who were marching outside the Justices homes have any clue what the Supreme Court has done in the last 2 weeks? But when other people use that same logicand apply it to the FBI you think you need to call people out on it.

My biggest problem with the warrant is they got it from a judge who donated to Obama (minimal amount) and is linked to representing Jeffrey Epstein's employees? Really, they couldn't find anyone else on the planet to approve the warrant where the optics wouldn't look one tenth as bad. Going to a guy who seems sleezy just makes a person wonder why couldn't they get it from a cleaner judge. Did they think they wouldn't be able to get it from a cleaner judge?

No attacks on Trump. You can find my repeated comments on not trusting the FBI, the DOJ, the Clintons, the Obamas, the Trumps, and all the other dirty characters that are in the swamp. Trump is just another swamp creature trying to be taken out by a bunch of other swamp creatures.

I'm not trying to change the topic at all. I'm just telling you that your logic is idiotic. You think the majority of people who were marching outside the Justices homes have any clue what the Supreme Court has done in the last 2 weeks? But when other people use that same logicand apply it to the FBI you think you need to call people out on it.

My biggest problem with the warrant is they got it from a judge who donated to Obama (minimal amount) and is linked to representing Jeffrey Epstein's employees? Really, they couldn't find anyone else on the planet to approve the warrant where the optics wouldn't look one tenth as bad. Going to a guy who seems sleezy just makes a person wonder why couldn't they get it from a cleaner judge. Did they think they wouldn't be able to get it from a cleaner judge?

No attacks on Trump. You can find my repeated comments on not trusting the FBI, the DOJ, the Clintons, the Obamas, the Trumps, and all the other dirty characters that are in the swamp. Trump is just another swamp creature trying to be taken out by a bunch of other swamp creatures.

Interesting, all your previous posts are about not trusting the FBI. But when I specifically ask you, you reply with only having an objection with the magistrate judge that issued the search warrant.

So, if the judge was nominated by a Republican, then you would feel better? And you have an issue that the Federal Magistrate Judge represented Jeffrey Eptstien employees. The funny thing is that Jeffrey Epstein was given lenient treatment in Florida by the the Republican US Attorney there who served as Trump's Secretary of Labor.

Reactions: silkcitypirate
Interesting, all your previous posts are about not trusting the FBI. But when I specifically ask you, you reply with only having an objection with the magistrate judge that issued the search warrant.

So, if the judge was nominated by a Republican, then you would feel better? And you have an issue that the Federal Magistrate Judge represented Jeffrey Eptstien employees. The funny thing is that Jeffrey Epstein was given lenient treatment in Florida by the the Republican US Attorney there who served as Trump's Secretary of Labor.
You don't think the FBI knows who will and who won't approve a search warrant? Give me a break. A dirty FBI goes to a dirty judge and they get what they want. They know this every bit as much as how a President knows how a Supreme Court Justice will vote on issues.

• Haha
Reactions: anon_ezos2e9wn1ob0
You don't think the FBI knows who will and who won't approve a search warrant? Give me a break. A dirty FBI goes to a dirty judge and they get what they want. They know this every bit as much as how a President knows how a Supreme Court Justice will vote on issues.

They already proved that the information the judge reviewed was accurate and you're talking about issues with the judge?

Unbelievable.

Hilarious how some of you twist yourselves in a pretzel saying you are not a fan of trump yet have more distain for the FBI for following the law and protecting the country than anything trump does.

“I’m the last guy who would stand up for trump…but”. Haha, denial is the first step to recovery when leaving a cult I guess.

So now your knee jerk reaction is the FBI is dirty and the Judge is dirty. Yet, somehow, there are top secret documents at Trump's residence. Hmm, perhaps the FBI provided information that provided PC to get a search warrant. Once the SW was executed, it confirmed the reasonable suspicion that the FBI had and found by the judge. Amazing!

With your logic, the documents must have been planted by the FBI to prove your dirty FBI Judge theory correct. Oops! Trump has admitted having the Top Secret Docs.

So now your knee jerk reaction is the FBI is dirty and the Judge is dirty. Yet, somehow, there are top secret documents at Trump's residence. Hmm, perhaps the FBI provided information that provided PC to get a search warrant. Once the SW was executed, it confirmed the reasonable suspicion that the FBI had and found by the judge. Amazing!

With your logic, the documents must have been planted by the FBI to prove your dirty FBI Judge theory correct. Oops! Trump has admitted having the Top Secret Docs.
Do you want me to waive a flag with a picture of Trump in the swamp. You're derranged. If anyone brings that any other than just Trump is a swamp creature, they must love all things Trump. The fact I've called Trump a swamp creature 100 times doesn't get into that brain of yours because you can only focus that I include many others in that same category. And you can't comprehend any one other than orange man being bad. Rest of the world good. Orange man bad.

Complete shock corrupt people, going after a corrupt person, found corruption. Wow how the hell could that have happened? I'll bet if the Republicans win the House, they'll be able to find the corrupt people going after the corrupt person were also corrupt.

Last edited:
Do you want me to waive a flag with a picture of Trump in the swamp. You're derranged. If anyone brings that any other than just Trump is a swamp creature, they must love all things Trump. The fact I've called Trump a swamp creature 100 times doesn't get into that brain of yours because you can only focus that I include many others in that same category. And you can't comprehend any one other than orange man being bad. Rest of the world good. Orange man bad.

Complete shock corrupt people, going after a corrupt person, found corruption. Wow how the hell could that have happened? I'll bet if the Republicans win the House, they'll be able to find the corrupt people going after the corrupt person were also corrupt.

There is zero indication of DOJ or FBI misconduct here.

A shame you feel the need to vilify entire institutions because Trump stole top secret documents and did not comply with a subpoena to return them.

There is zero indication of DOJ or FBI misconduct here.

A shame you feel the need to vilify entire institutions because Trump stole top secret documents and did not comply with a subpoena to return them.
Shame you think everyone else is pure because Trump is bad.

Shame you think everyone else is pure because Trump is bad.

Nope. That’s not what I said or think.

I think in this case, the DOJ has proven that Trump kept top secret files in his office after a subpoena was issued to get them back.

That is true. It happened and there is no excuse for it.
Also there is no indication that the DOJ or FBI did anything improper in this investigation.

Keep making excuses and bad comparisons though. Orange man has you well trained.

Nope. That’s not what I said or think.
You have me vilifying the whole institution when I said many times I think plenty of good people work at the FBI, I think the people at the top are corrupted by money and power. That vilifies the whole institution?
Keep making excuses and bad comparisons though. Orange man has you well trained.
Clearly he’s got me trained so well that I think he’s a swamp creature like the rest of Washington.

You have me vilifying the whole institution when I said many times I think plenty of good people work at the FBI, I think the people at the top are corrupted by money and power. That vilifies the whole institution?

Clearly he’s got me trained so well that I think he’s a swamp creature like the rest of Washington.

He has you trained so you can’t view his activity on its own without calling anyone tasked with holding him accountable corrupt.

No reason to call anyone investigating corrupt here.

Yet you have called the leadership of the FBI, FOJ and a federal judge all corrupt because Trump took too secret documents.

He has you trained so you can’t view his activity on its own without calling anyone tasked with holding him accountable corrupt.

No reason to call anyone investigating corrupt here.

Yet you have called the leadership of the FBI, FOJ and a federal judge all corrupt because Trump took too secret documents.
Not because Trump took top secret documents, but because you have 2 parties in this case Trump and the FBI who don’t like each other trying to take each other down and neither has a history of playing nice in the sandbox. I don’t believe either side is playing clean. Politics is power and it’s also ugly. It’s not like the FBI ever did anything wrong before going after Trump. We should all trust them behind the scenes is clean.

• Haha
Not because Trump took top secret documents, but because you have 2 parties in this case Trump and the FBI who don’t like each other trying to take each other down and neither has a history of playing nice in the sandbox. I don’t believe either side is playing clean. Politics is power and it’s also ugly. It’s not like the FBI ever did anything wrong before going after Trump. We should all trust them behind the scenes is clean.

You just dont quit. Good luck @Merge !

You just dont quit. Good luck @Merge !

Lol

Doesn’t care Trump took the documents. Doesn’t care why Trump would keep the documents after the request to return them. Doesn’t care why Trump would keep the documents after a subpoena was issued to get them back… the FBI hasn’t been 100% perfect all the time so both sides are bad here?

Unable to just agree Trump did something wrong? Has to be two parties that did something wrong at the same time? It’s comical at this point.

Lol

Doesn’t care Trump took the documents. Doesn’t care why Trump would keep the documents after the request to return them. Doesn’t care why Trump would keep the documents after a subpoena was issued to get them back… the FBI hasn’t been 100% perfect all the time so both sides are bad here?

Unable to just agree Trump did something wrong? Has to be two parties that did something wrong at the same time? It’s comical at this point.
Personally, I just hope this whole fiasco makes Trump go away. It will be better for the country and both parties. Allow R's to not have to deal with him and have campaigns address real issues that impact everyday Americans. Instead of them having to constantly address Trump, whether by saddling up to him for support/endorsement or distancing themselves from the BOMS. And, in turn, make D candidates run on something other than Trump.

Your post is nonsensical and not responsive. Is this what happens when you have no other leg to stand on and have no arguments left? Trying to insult my intelligence? The flag that you should be waiving is that you have no justification in reality or logic to think the way that you do.

Personally, I just hope this whole fiasco makes Trump go away. It will be better for the country and both parties. Allow R's to not have to deal with him and have campaigns address real issues that impact everyday Americans. Instead of them having to constantly address Trump, whether by saddling up to him for support/endorsement or distancing themselves from the BOMS. And, in turn, make D candidates run on something other than Trump.

Completely agree. That’s my hope, just not too optimistic that will be the outcome.

Your post is nonsensical and not responsive. Is this what happens when you have no other leg to stand on and have no arguments left? Trying to insult my intelligence? The flag that you should be waiving is that you have no justification in reality or logic to think the way that you do.
Yup these are the people you now have all your trust in.

Yup these are the people you now have all your trust in.

smh…
Trump’s lawyers have admitted Trump kept the documents after they certified they were returned.

But I guess his lawyers are lawyers and some lawyers have been bad, so they are corrupt too? That how this works?

Certain leaks are felonies,but if Garland’s own guys are the leakers he obviously will not prosecute them as prior dem admin didn’t

smh…
Trump’s lawyers have admitted Trump kept the documents after they certified they were returned.

But I guess his lawyers are lawyers and some lawyers have been bad, so they are corrupt too? That how this works?
Sorry buddy. But if they went after you for 6-7 years and then eventually found an illegal gun in your home, I'd still be skeptical. Just because they found something, doesn't mean they aren't corrupt and people shouldn't be skeptical. But you keep going on they found something.

Sorry buddy. But if they went after you for 6-7 years and then eventually found an illegal gun in your home, I'd still be skeptical. Just because they found something, doesn't mean they aren't corrupt and people shouldn't be skeptical. But you keep going on they found something.

I keep going with "they found something" because the government has already proven that the warrant was justified.

Also, you know what I wouldn't do if the FBI was "after me"?
Have an illegal gun in my house.

Also, you know what I wouldn't do if the FBI was "after me"?
Have an illegal gun in my house.
Read between the lines, don't be so literal, they'd get you for something other than what they were hoping to get you for. It happens all of the time. They go after someone for organized crime but they get them on some weak sales tax issue or something else. Those things happen all of the time. But they get the guy they were after.

Read between the lines, don't be so literal, they'd get you for something other than what they were hoping to get you for. It happens all of the time. They go after someone for organized crime but they get them on some weak sales tax issue or something else. Those things happen all of the time. But they get the guy they were after.

I don't think you appreciate how serious it is to steal top secret documents store them in your office and then certify that they were returned when they weren't.

That is not a weak issue. That is a major issue which still may become worse depending on what his intentions were with those documents, why he was unwilling to return them and who had access to them. If you believe the FBI and DOJ or corrupt or that all saints, they had no choice but to go in and get those documents back.

He would have been charged already if they just wanted to "get him".

I don't think you appreciate how serious it is to steal top secret documents store them in your office and then certify that they were returned when they weren't.

That is not a weak issue. That is a major issue which still may become worse depending on what his intentions were with those documents, why he was unwilling to return them and who had access to them. If you believe the FBI and DOJ or corrupt or that all saints, they had no choice but to go in and get those documents back.

He would have been charged already if they just wanted to "get him".
I don't think you appreciate how serious it is that an organization can target someone until they get them on something. You seem to have no objection that this organization has done and will do this kind of activity. You want me to put all that aside because Mr. Trump is a bad man and did a really bad thing and they got him on it. Great. But I won't.

I don't think you appreciate how serious it is that an organization can target someone until they get them on something.

That’s not what happened.

The archives was trying to get documents back for a year. When some were returned with top secret markings, NARA contacted the DOJ and they took steps to investigate and ultimately had to get a warrant to get the documents back.

Trump made himself the target here by taking the documents in the first place and you blame the people who are tasked with investigating rather than the one who did something wrong?

You want me to put all that aside because Mr. Trump is a bad man and did a really bad thing and they got him on it. Great. But I won't.

You do you. You're human and sometimes humans make mistakes. Placing blame on the FBI and DOJ for Trump taking classified documents and lying about returning them is one of yours.

Placing blame on the FBI and DOJ for Trump taking classified documents and lying about returning them is one of yours.
Not blaming the FBI and DOJ for Trump taking documents. That's just pure stupidity and twisting things. Do I think the FBI and DOJ and probably other behind the scenese people have been targeting the man for 6-7 years, yup. Is that dirty and corrupt. To you no. To me yes.

Not blaming the FBI and DOJ for Trump taking documents. That's just pure stupidity and twisting things. Do I think the FBI and DOJ and probably other behind the scenese people have been targeting the man for 6-7 years, yup. Is that dirty and corrupt. To you no. To me yes.
Ok, so somehow in your mind it’s dirty and corrupt for the FBI/DOJ enforcing laws of national security and classified info because Trump and his entourage has shown to be ok working with foreign countries for their own gain (see meeting with Russians before 2016 election or $2 billion from saudis for son in law as just two small examples)

I don’t think you know what the words corrupt and dirty mean dude 🤣

This video is for the real trumpies on this board. And for the ones still in the closet.

Ok, so somehow in your mind it’s dirty and corrupt for the FBI/DOJ enforcing laws of national security and classified info because Trump and his entourage has shown to be ok working with foreign countries for their own gain (see meeting with Russians before 2016 election or $2 billion from saudis for son in law as just two small examples)

I don’t think you know what the words corrupt and dirty mean dude 🤣
So because Trump is dirty, no one else can be dirty. Ok. Great logic. Look the other guy is dirtier so we must be clean says the man sitting pig shit. By your logic Calipari is drity, I don't know what dirty is so when discussing Coach K one might say you don't know what dirty is until you see Calipari, so Coach K is clean in your world.

So because Trump is dirty, no one else can be dirty. Ok. Great logic. Look the other guy is dirtier so we must be clean says the man sitting pig shit. By your logic Calipari is drity, I don't know what dirty is so when discussing Coach K one might say you don't know what dirty is until you see Calipari, so Coach K is clean in your world.
Who said no one else can be dirty bc Trump is dirty? Plenty of dirty politicians out there.

My point is, though unproven, who cares even if the FBI was targeting Trump, if the fbi hasn’t been building a case bc of all the shady stuff he has done over the years, they wouldn’t be doing their job. Bottomline, he appears to have broke the law that could affect national security and the fbi responded. Can’t blame the fbi for enforcing the law here and they didn’t make Trump break the law by not complying with the documents retrieval. Blaming the leadership of DOJ or FBI for doing the right thing or even Biden who seems to let them do their work, is based not on this case alone bc in this case, seems like they have dotted all their I and crossed all their T’s so far.

Now that it is possible that our American political system can vote, a complete self absorbed narcissist to president, who obviously cares more about himself than the country, I hope they change the laws for former presidents and our nations classified info. The status quo rules seem to loose goosy.

My hope is if every state does rank voting like Alaska maybe some of these nutters will be kicked out of office and also have some of these same guys not feed the radicals of their parties so much BS to get them angry about the other side so they stay in power. I don’t think a 3rd or 4th party will gain traction but rank voting is awesome and feel our country would be better off bc of it.

61% of republicans woupd vote for trump even if hes indicted. whaaa
Might have something to do with the possibility the Democratic candidate can’t remember if he’s supposed to crap then wipe or if he’s supposed to wipe then crap.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT