ADVERTISEMENT

Updated Updated Pru Center Policy Proof of vaccination

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do they keep doubling down on this stuff? Vaccine mandates DO NOT prevent spread. No politician who has enacted one of these measures anywhere has given an explanation as to why they think they work.

The science is clear.

its just terrible what is going on. A worker hired off of the streets shouldnt be able to see my medical information. Also this isnt going away, we will be showing our papers next year and year after that as well.

Why do they keep doubling down on this stuff? Vaccine mandates DO NOT prevent spread. No politician who has enacted one of these measures anywhere has given an explanation as to why they think they work.

The science is clear.

Because people are stupid and will believe anything. And these politicians just want to puff their chest out and say they tried. Sad sad times for America.

its just terrible what is going on. A worker hired off of the streets shouldnt be able to see my medical information. Also this isnt going away, we will be showing our papers next year and year after that as well.

That's the thing. To be honest, I could possibly accept this if we were proven to be truly in a crisis (we're not) and the measures were guaranteed to be temporary. They very well may end up being that way (hopefully), but I have absolutely no trust in government to relinquish these powers when it's all said and done. History tells us governments never give up power seized from the people during "crises."

That's the thing. To be honest, I could possibly accept this if we were proven to be truly in a crisis (we're not) and the measures were guaranteed to be temporary. They very well may end up being that way (hopefully), but I have absolutely no trust in government to relinquish these powers when it's all said and done. History tells us governments never give up power seized from the people during "crises."

Exactly. The biggest issue here is the "stickiness" factor with all of these extreme government overreaches.

This will definitely impact attendance at the games the rest of the season. What percentage of the fans at the Rutgers game was vaccinated? Maybe 70%. If that? It will be disappointing to have have an arena full for Nova.

And why would you require masks if the entire audience is vaccinated? Logic would indicate you can have one but not the other. You can't have it both ways. Either pick one requirement or have nothing at all.

You people should try really hard…and I mean REALLY HARD to stop yourselves from posting your broken record Covid opinions. If you understood how cringeworthy every single Covid opinion post is, you would feel very silly. You make every single thread unreadable for me and make me not want to visit this forum anymore. It’s insufferable. Every. Single. Thread. 🤮

You people should try really hard…and I mean REALLY HARD to stop yourselves from posting your broken record Covid opinions. If you understood how cringeworthy every single Covid opinion post is, you would feel very silly. You make every single thread unreadable for me and make me not want to visit this forum anymore. It’s insufferable. Every. Single. Thread. 🤮

Unfortunately this is a sign of the times. We are living in a pandemic the this impacting college basketball. This pandemic is affecting every single person. So yes it is a topic on this board.

Another one who wants to censor people he doesn't agree with. SMH.

This is simply a discussion on the latest Prudential Center policy, which is a major escalation that impacts every single Seton Hall fan. Try contributing to the discussion instead of whining about opinions you may not agree with. Of course, you can always choose not to read the thread..... Guess that's too difficult?

Unfortunately this is a sign of the times. We are living in a pandemic the this impacting college basketball. This pandemic is affecting every single person. So yes it is a topic on this board.
There are two people on this forum that can’t help themselves and you are one of them. The other just so happens to also be on this thread. Coincidence? I think not. Not surprised you replied to me.

This is simply a discussion on the latest Prudential Center policy, which is a major escalation that impacts every single Seton Hall fan. Try contributing to the discussion instead of whining about opinions you may not agree with.
I actually am on your side buddy. I just can’t stand your constant whining. It’s insufferable. Give it a rest. Go for a walk.

This will definitely impact attendance at the games the rest of the season. What percentage of the fans at the Rutgers game was vaccinated? Maybe 70%. If that? It will be disappointing to have have an arena full for Nova.

how about kids under 11....less than 15% vaxxed in NJ....so they need to take tests...good luck with that

Reactions: SHUisNJsTeam
I actually am on your side buddy. I just can’t stand your constant whining. It’s insufferable. Give it a rest. Go for a walk.

Covid and our nation's ridiculous response to it is the defining issue of our time. It's important to have an opinion on what's going on. It's so ridiculous that it now impacts our beloved Seton Hall basketball.

Do you have any idea why they are now going to be requiring masks and vaccination at Seton Hall games? Any thoughts whatsoever? If not, don't read the thread.

This is simply a discussion on the latest Prudential Center policy, which is a major escalation that impacts every single Seton Hall fan. Try contributing to the discussion instead of whining about opinions you may not agree with. Of course, you can always choose not to read the thread..... Guess that's too difficult?

you are the bac2therac of the SHU board, I knew I liked you. I am getting the same pushback from the Covid clingers on the RU board except I think we have more of them. All morally righteous repeating the same canned line about overcrowding the hospitals and longcovid

Covid and our nation's ridiculous response to it is the defining issue of our time. It's important to have an opinion on what's going on. It's so ridiculous that it now impacts our beloved Seton Hall basketball.

Do you have any idea why they are now going to be requiring masks and vaccination at Seton Hall games? Any thoughts whatsoever? If not, don't read the thread.

and if you ask questions, you are told to shut up and do your part and stop posting conspiracy theories, There is one guy on our board that worships everything that Fauci and his ghouls have done for 2 years.

Reactions: SHUMA04 and shu09
you are the bac2therac of the SHU board, I knew I liked you. I am getting the same pushback from the Covid clingers on the RU board except I think we have more of them. All morally righteous repeating the same canned line about overcrowding the hospitals and longcovid
bac, I always liked you too. Your NCAA predictions and analysis were always must-reads back in the day (I don't visit the Rutgers board these days so I honestly don't know if you still do them). Glad to see you are also on the right side of history when it comes to an issue so much more important than college basketball.

how about kids under 11....less than 15% vaxxed in NJ....so they need to take tests...good luck with that

You must have not read the new policy. They aren't even accepting negative tests. Just proof of vaccination now.

Believe me, I have no argument with any of your opinions. I am on your side. But you and/or one other poster hijack every single thread and turn it into a Covid debate, usually unrelated to basketball. YOU are the reason threads get locked. Do you get that?

Reactions: chickenbox
This thread is related to Seton Hall basketball in case you haven't noticed. There is also a previous thread from today about the mask policy. That's wide open for replies, just good conversation and some humor back and forth. This thread is also about conversation regarding the new policy. If you don't want to discuss it, DON'T READ IT. It's that simple.

And if you're "on my side," why don't you join the discussion instead of complaining? I only comment on threads I'm interested in. Plenty of threads I don't post on.

bac, I always liked you too. Your NCAA predictions and analysis were always must-reads back in the day (I don't visit the Rutgers board these days so I honestly don't know if you still do them). Glad to see you are also on the right side of history when it comes to an issue so much more important than college basketball.

yes still do them, last 2 years was great doing them because RU was finally in. Alot of work but a labor of love

Reactions: shu09
yes still do them, last 2 years was great doing them because RU was finally in. Alot of work but a labor of love

I will be sure to take a look this season. Hoping for a nice seed for the Pirates. :)

Frankly, this is where it stops becoming about Seton Hall basketball and moves the thread in a different direction.

Personally it doesn't matter to me. I can choose to read or not.

In the end, Halldan will likely lock the thread sooner than later if it escalates.

Reactions: Hall Is Life
We know you won’t be there.

Reactions: TheHall87
Well it was a good 28 yr run.....had covid have antibodies but I'm the issue...Fck the dems fck the libs

This change will be enforced on January 10th, if the article is correct, not affecting the Villanova game.

I find it odd that the government is pushing to have everyone vaccinate, yet, once you do - your still required to wear a mask to public events. People who haven't vaccinated either have no confidence in the vaccine or no confidence in the government. Requiring them to mask after vaccinating, will not persuade them to vaccinate.

Reading the mandate from Baraka you'll note there's a laundry list of public locations where proof of vaccination isn't required. How are we protecting the citizens and workers when the policy varies depending on the location?

This mandate will only hurt private establishments and the workers who are employed at these locations.

To those who are sick and tired about these threads, skip past the threads that are obviously about vaccinating or masking.

It’s ridiculously predictable which posters will immediately stand on a particular hill as soon as a message hits. It’s like the same message is copied/pasted in every thread. Oh, for one particular idiot, it is copied/pasted in multiple threads.

Board seriously sucks these days. Sure, this mandate is Seton Hall basketball related by why must every post turn into an express ticket to LOTS?

I mean holy shit. We know 1993 is a troll .

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT