ADVERTISEMENT

Villanova

They cut it to down 13 with 3 left in the 1Q some of our posters would claim nova has them where they want them and Creighton blew this game

Creighton leads 40-29 at the half. Let's see if Nova has anything left in the tank

Wow, Nova down 5 and going to the line for 1.

3:24 left.

Nova fights their way back to a 63-58 deficit with 3:24 left.

Interesting to note, that was Creightons FIRST foul of the entire half, with 3:24 left.

Creighton almost doesn’t feed Kalk enough..every possession should start with him…obviously they shoot it so well but he has such an advantage 99% of the time

Creighton about to blow this game. Just fouled on a 3 point shot. All tied up 67 a piece. 23 seconds left, Creighton ball

Everyone who wrote VU off in this game almost jinked it. Looks like we get what we wanted with a CU win?

Tough game. Glad Nova lost. They most likely need to get to a semi final and that will still give them 15 losses. Tough resume to get in with 15 losses.

Let’s go Xavier! Third seed would be huge.

Wowowow brutal loss.

See where they end up in the NET after all these crazy games. They were #31. Can a close loss elevate? lol. Ideally they are both Q1 for us and further from the Bubble and we get BET #3 if Xavier can win.

Reactions: Pirate 81
Everyone who wrote VU off in this game almost jinked it. Looks like we get what we wanted with a CU win?
It will move Nova further off the 11 line, probably first 4 out now. We are currently a 10 seed on bracketmatrix and will solidify our position further after a Depaul blowout.

Reactions: Pirate 81
They cut it to down 13 with 3 left in the 1Q some of our posters would claim nova has them where they want them and Creighton blew this game
LMAO 2pt finish. creighton did blow it. egg on your face for the 100th time. your team suits up 7:30 tomorrow to avoid being 13th in their conference. fingers crossed!

LMAO 2pt finish. creighton did blow it. egg on your face for the 100th time. your team suits up 7:30 tomorrow to avoid being 13th in their conference. fingers crossed!
Did they win? You’re a weird guy…my team? How much cash have you given to SHU NIL?

you’re a troll plain and simple

You fake like sha because you can say how you were right about KW…you trash the school (and players) every chance you can

You’re the leader of the other team scores a point and we are blowing it

You also called Wusu a stupid human being…NOT a basketball player but an actual dumb person…you should have been kicked out of here right than and there

Real posters here know I’ve been pretty even..I like KW(didn’t love him) and I had worries about Sha (still have some) but he’s done a great job..but honestly his players have bought in a played better which is the most important thing

Get lost

Awful foul by Alexander. Awful last set by cu bailed out by a great Alexander shot. Fall back baby a la Dre.

Reactions: TomD82 and HALL85
Not the same Nova teams compared to when Wright was there. Hard to replace a legend. How can you come out and get down 24 points like that in 10 minutes? Crazy.

The talent is better than the record.. coaching is the issue
I agree -- think the talent is way better. Even if you want to discount Moore because you don't think he's the "old Justin Moore" pre-injury. I would take their roster over most of the Big East when you account for the depth.

Reactions: Merge and Gohall129
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT