ADVERTISEMENT

Who ya got

Halldan1

Jan 1, 2003
Gonna be difficult. Road game vs a desperate Pitino led St John's. They lose and it's NIT bound for them. SHU has a better cushion.

Everything is seemly pointing against the Pirates. That said, if you don't believe by now, maybe you never will.

Threepeat

Seton Hall 69
St John's 67

Reactions: Pirate Russ
Not impressed with st johns sorry. They have talent but it's one dimensional talent. We match up great and they want no part of our physicality. That being said it's the garden and I think we fall behind early. Rally and pull away late

Hall 75-68

Reactions: LBP43
anticipating disappointment, SJU 73- SHU 71....I can't figure this out, but let's hope we are still dancing

The Johnnies 5 game win streak includes 2 win over G Town and one over DePaul. Great win over Creighton and an ok win over Butler. Hall 67 the white suit guys 65

Reactions: Piratz
This game depends on whether or not the officials allow JB and EHE to beat the crap out of Soriano like they did recently at The Rock. If the refs swallow the whistle we should easily handle them.

I think we match up well with them, no? We beat them by 15 at The Rock, then outscored them by 25 over the final 23 minutes to win by 6 there.

I think The Hall will be fired up for this given all the publicity. I think we’re the better team and will show it, 70-65.

Pathetic performance by coach & team, NCAAs May only be a dream now.

This was the most predictable game of the year IMO. No way we were beating a desperate, Pitino-led St. John's for a third time, on their home floor to boot.

Reactions: Jerry1992
I thought we were losing today but hoping for close loss. Getting smoked not good for our chances. Disappointed in overall effort.

Reactions: shu09
I thought we were losing today but hoping for close loss. Getting smoked not good for our chances. Disappointed in overall effort.

Same. Did not expect a blowout but certainly thought the chances for a win were slim.

Reactions: Jerry1992
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT