ADVERTISEMENT

Who ya got

Halldan1

Jan 1, 2003
Common opinion says the Hall will win their final 3 home games and lose their 3 road games. That's how I see it, but this will be our best chance to buck the trend.

St John's 73
Seton Hall 71

Common opinion says the Hall will win their final 3 home games and lose their 3 road games. That's how I see it, but this will be our best chance to buck the trend.

St John's 73
Seton Hall 71
Dan, have you gotten an update on Dre Davis?

Unfortunately with Davis' potential injury questions and SHU being who we are, Johnnies depth plays a role too:
STJ 69 SHU 67

Sticking with my Costanza theory
SJ 77
SH 66

fantasy-football.gif

With or without Davis this one is going to be tough. Pitino coaching this time. They are desperate for a win. A loss for SJU is devastating. This would be a huge chip for Seton Hall. If Davis plays it should come down to the last couple of minutes. Not sure how the UBS dynamic affects the game. Has to be easier than Carnesecca in a close game. Good contingent of Hall fans there. Richmond HAS to stay out of foul trouble early. SJU has a lot of guys that can score. I really hope we can win But:

SJU 75
SHU 71

With or without Davis this one is going to be tough. Pitino coaching this time. They are desperate for a win. A loss for SJU is devastating. This would be a huge chip for Seton Hall. If Davis plays it should come down to the last couple of minutes. Not sure how the UBS dynamic affects the game. Has to be easier than Carnesecca in a close game. Good contingent of Hall fans there. Richmond HAS to stay out of foul trouble early. SJU has a lot of guys that can score. I really hope we can win But:

SJU 75
SHU 71
Will the SJU faithful show up?

We feature a 3 guard offense and a small forward Davis who provides offense. The problem as I see it is the 3 guard offense only has 2 guards who are real scorers and can provide punch. That is a problem especially if one of your main offensive weapons Davis is either not playing or not 100%. There is NO replacement for Davis who can defend, rebound and score at the forward position.

Given those thoughts I think the game will be won decisively by St Johns 80 SHU 65. If SHU wins this game it will be a major triumph for the program!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT