ADVERTISEMENT

Who ya got

Halldan1

Jan 1, 2003
No one expected Butler coming off 3 straight losses to go on the road and beat Marquette. But they did. The question now is how will that W affect their next game vs the Pirates?

Clearly their fans are going to be sky high. Can the Hall come out on top in that environment? Most will say no, but I am going against the grain............

Seton Hall 73
Butler 71

Hall struggles at the beginning of the game but comes on strong in the second half. Dawes sinks two foul shots in the last three seconds, Hall wins 77 to 76.

Both teams playing well. Butler was very competitive at PC and vs. UConn in addition to winning last night.

Butler 76
Seton Hall 68

I have a very bad feeling here. I’m afraid Kadary is getting a little banged up and I feel like we’re getting too much good Dawes these days.

Butler 70
SHU 64

Reactions: HallB and HallX2
We catch them sleeping early, they rally and we go back and forth in a defensive battle. SHU wins on a 3 point shot late. SHU 68-67

Reactions: Turiddu
Butler’s tendency to have good 3PT shooting days worries me.

Butler, 74-71

I have a very bad feeling here. I’m afraid Kadary is getting a little banged up and I feel like we’re getting too much good Dawes these days.

Butler 70
SHU 64
Same.

Plus, not unlike Xavier, Hinkle is a tough place to play in. My only hope is that Butler lets their guard down after a big win on the road against a ranked Marquette.

Butler 73
SHU 68

Hope I'm wrong.

Butler looked good yesterday....... still staying with The Hall though.... gotta stay tough guys and keep their 3 point shooters in check
SHU 68 - Butler 66 at the buzzer.

Reactions: Turiddu
Butler can put up a good amount of points and Will be confident group after the Marquette game. Can the SHU bench muster enough points to make a difference? Probably not on the road. All the numbers,favor Butler in this game. Should Richmond or AD score in the 20's then The Hall will have an excellent chance. A win is,great, A loss is not a killer.

Butler 71
SHU 66

I am hoping for a Butler letdown after the impressive road win at Marquette: similar to ours at Xavier.

Hall 69
Butler 66

I'm going to rock my blue colored glasses and say the pirates don't lose until Crieghton. Won't be easy but that's why they play the game.

SHU 73
Butler 68

Reactions: PROF Ed
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT