ADVERTISEMENT

Who ya got

Halldan1

Jan 1, 2003
Always a tough call because usually the underdog has more motivation. Despite that I am going with the home team.

Seton Hall 79
St Joe's 73

I think Seton hall is 3-17 since 1955 in NIT, until proven otherwise:

St Joes +250 ML 71
Seton Hall 68

St. Joe’s has been pesky this year. I’m assuming SHU will be motivated to play, why else choose to?

Seton Hall, 74-68

(I assume everyone is playing)
We need to make a statement or stop complaining about the committee. All things being equal, it's hard not to have confidence in this team at home.

SHU 70
St. Joe's 61

Reactions: HallX2
These games are harder to figure because you don't know the team's motivation. Some of them come out firing, and some look listless (which I can understand). I would like to believe that the unanimous vote by the players to play means they want to play. I hope so, because Saint Joseph's is a good team. They are also inconsistent (sound familiar?), but if the are clicking, they will beat us. And if we look unenthused, they will beat us soundly.

I'm going to keep the faith and say:

Seton Hall 71
St. Joe's 65

Reactions: donnie_baseball
So long as this doesn’t turn into a CFP we didn’t make it so I’m not playing ala Florida State which then got annihilated by Georgia, we win:

70-60

The Hall by 11.....77-66
We should be raring to go and ready and stick it to the Committee....
and you know where.

I think we'll do well, MAINLY because Shaheen asked his players do you want to play, they said yes, and said don't play unless you wanna win the whole thing, they said yes...... it was PLAYERS choice, not his hence I have confidence

Can’t have 5 seniors “ask” to play and then lay an egg.

72-58 for the Hall

I think the last good NIT game the hall played after 53 was circa 1976 losing a Heartbreaker to Memphis St.

Think the eke one out tonight
78-72

I think the last good NIT game the hall played after 53 was circa 1976 losing a Heartbreaker to Memphis St.

Think the eke one out tonight
78-72
Yup was at that one too. Memphis had packed their balls away and were disbanding. Suddenly a team in the NIT field pulls out. Not sure whom. Memphis gets the call, travels to NYC and beats us in a heartbreaker. Oh man, to be a SHU fan.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT