ADVERTISEMENT

Vivek, He gone

NYShoreGuy

All Universe
Gold Member
Jan 7, 2006
Nice little run for Viv-Fake as he now caters to Trump with hope of a position in the admin

i dont understand these situations that happen every year. This guy had absolutely ZERO chance at the nomination let alone get anything above the dregs. Who in their right mind believed that? who would give this guy money to campaign? people like this are 10/10 losers. its throwing your money away. and happens every year. theyre just there to bail out for a position.

Reactions: shu09
i dont understand these situations that happen every year. This guy had absolutely ZERO chance at the nomination let alone get anything above the dregs. Who in their right mind believed that? who would give this guy money to campaign? people like this are 10/10 losers. its throwing your money away. and happens every year. theyre just there to bail out for a position.

I've never understood why anyone would donate a penny to ANY politician. The grift of all grifts.

I've never understood why anyone would donate a penny to ANY politician. The grift of all grifts.
so there are regular people who donate, and then im assuming whale donators. what is in it for the whale? is this like Venture capital where if one hits you have ultimate greased wheels?

so there are regular people who donate, and then im assuming whale donators. what is in it for the whale? is this like Venture capital where if one hits you have ultimate greased wheels?

I think it only makes sense for the big whales. For a regular person, I have no idea why they'd waste their money on a political donation.

I think it only makes sense for the big whales. For a regular person, I have no idea why they'd waste their money on a political donation.
but how does it make sense for a whale to donate to vivek? its a guaranteed L. not even a chance. money down the drain the second it leaves your hand.

but how does it make sense for a whale to donate to vivek? its a guaranteed L. not even a chance. money down the drain the second it leaves your hand.
Think long game….Vivek was in it to get a position in Trumps administration. Its all for favors down the line.

Think long game….Vivek was in it to get a position in Trumps administration. Its all for favors down the line.
dont you need to know the position to figure out if hes even useful to you?

Agreed with one caveat in my opinion. The primary debate thresholds include a # donor requirement.
If there is someone who is close that you want to see included, a few bucks can help.

I gave $3 to Buttigieg very early on in the 2020 race because I liked him but he was close on the donor threshold. Outside of something like that, I'm not donating.

Reactions: Proud NJ Sports Fan
Agreed with one caveat in my opinion. The primary debate thresholds include a # donor requirement.
If there is someone who is close that you want to see included, a few bucks can help.

I gave $3 to Buttigieg very early on in the 2020 race because I liked him but he was close on the donor threshold. Outside of something like that, I'm not donating.
Good post

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT