ADVERTISEMENT

Christie DONE

HALL85

All Universe
Gold Member
Jul 5, 2001
Last edited:
Reactions: Section112
Vivek is toast now...Desantis may be next...in NH Haley will get Christie support...and if Trump beats Haley in SC it is over. However, I could see Haley and DeSantis keep going as one of them would get nomination if Trump has to discontinue...Christie put no effort into going to Iowa knowing it was a lost cause. The way this sets up you have smaller states until Super Tuesday.

Posted this a little over a month ago….Haley now in a position to beat Trump in NH. That was unthinkable two months ago.

Ken Langone (Home Depot) throws his support behind Haley today.

Still firmly believe that Trump will not be the nominee. Here’s a theory, that’s just a guess based on how things are playing out.

Candidates are dropping out and money is shifting to Haley. After New Hampshire, Ramiswany, and Christie dropout leaving Haley and DeSantis.

I find it curious, that Melania has distanced herself, as well as Ivanka and her husband. Trump staying in the race as long as possible accomplishes the following:
- It keeps his base intact and clears the rest of the primary voters to decide between DeSantis and Haley… Now shifting to Haley. If Trump were to drop out now, it would be a bloodbath between all of the candidates.
- Then he delivers that base at the most crucial time.
- It distracts the MSM from throwing more resources at Haley and DeSantis to dig up dirt on them….they are obsessed with Trump, Trump, Trump.
- it also prevents the Democrats from surfacing an alternative candidate, because Biden has to stay in the race in order to beat the perceived Republican nominee… Trump.

Why would Trump do this and then drop out?
- He can take credit for having prepared Haley to be president, selecting her as the UN ambassador in his administration.
- Another FU to Hillary as he was responsible for electing the first female US president.
- He gets immediately pardoned from every investigation by Haley… Another FU to Dems that went after him. And gives him the legacy that everything was just a witchhunt.
- The one Achilles heel for Republicans in 2024? Abortion… A female presidential candidate neutralizes all of that. Would love to see Haley debate women’s rights with Biden, Newsome , or whoever.

Trump‘s criticisms of Haley have been rather mild and now we have Christie defending her against personal attacks. He also went after DeSantis repeatedly asking him to answer the question if Trump was fit. Didn’t do that with Haley.

Grab your popcorn.

• Wow
Reactions: silkcitypirate
Posted this a little over a month ago….Haley now in a position to beat Trump in NH. That was unthinkable two months ago.

Still firmly believe that Trump will not be the nominee. Here’s a theory, that’s just a guess based on how things are playing out.

Candidates are dropping out and money is shifting to Haley. After New Hampshire, Ramiswany, and Christie dropout leaving Haley and DeSantis.

I find it curious, that Melania has distanced herself, as well as Ivanka and her husband. Trump staying in the race as long as possible accomplishes the following:
- It keeps his base intact and clears the rest of the primary voters to decide between DeSantis and Haley… Now shifting to Haley. If Trump were to drop out now, it would be a bloodbath between all of the candidates.
- It distracts the MSM from throwing more resources at Haley and DeSantis to dig up dirt on them….they are obsessed with Trump, Trump, Trump.
- it also prevents the Democrats from surfacing an alternative candidate, because Biden has to stay in the race in order to beat the perceived Republican nominee… Trump.

- He can take credit for having prepared Haley to be president, selecting her as the UN ambassador in his administration.
- Another FU to Hillary as he was responsible for electing the first female US president.
- He gets immediately pardoned from every investigation by Haley… Another FU to Dems that went after him. And gives him the legacy that everything was just a witchhunt.
- The one Achilles heel for Republicans in 2024? Abortion… A female presidential candidate neutralizes all of that. Would love to see Haley debate women’s rights with Biden, Newsome , or whoever.

Trump‘s criticisms of Haley have been rather mild and now we have Christie defending her against personal attacks. He also went after DeSantis repeatedly asking him to answer the question if Trump was fit. Didn’t do that with Haley.

Grab your popcorn.

Chris was dead the moment Sununu endorsed Haley. Took away his only play. I would disagree with your characterization that Haley winning NH was "unthinkable" two months ago. Ever since Haley emerged out of the debates as the primary alternative to Trump, I've always believed she would win in NH. This makes it even more likely as most of Christie's support should go to her.

Vivek should be next to go, probably quickly, after what happened today with Christie. DeSantis will push for that as some of Vivek's support would go to him, though some of it will go to Trump as well. Probably 50-50 or 60-40 to Trump.

Grab your popcorn.
On haley and abortion...

Christie’s speech was a very powerful one. He called out hypocrites in his own party. The lone voice of truth is now gone. Interesting when I heard he was dropping out, I thought he would endorse Haley. However, what he did was the opposite. He bashed her and DeSantis. Calling them unfit for not having the courage to call Trump unfit for office.

In the debate when asked was Christie right that Trump doesn’t have the character to be President, each candidate sidestepped the question and refused to say that he didn’t have the character to be President. Again demonstrating a lack of leadership.

Haley is not beating Trump. She may get close in NH but she won’t even win her home state of South Carolina. Trump has this in the bag and it’s been this way for two years. Her only hope is to stay around long enough and hope the trial happens in March and Trump gets convicted. New Hampshire is a blip.

• Haha
Reactions: Proud NJ Sports Fan
I believe Haley will win the nomination, but you're right about that question about the character of Trump. I too was disappointed that neither answered it.

I believe Haley will win the nomination, but you're right about that question about the character of Trump. I too was disappointed that neither answered it.
Offending support they would need in general is a no no

Christie’s speech was a very powerful one. He called out hypocrites in his own party. The lone voice of truth is now gone. Interesting when I heard he was dropping out, I thought he would endorse Haley. However, what he did was the opposite. He bashed her and DeSantis. Calling them unfit for not having the courage to call Trump unfit for office.

In the debate when asked was Christie right that Trump doesn’t have the character to be President, each candidate sidestepped the question and refused to say that he didn’t have the character to be President. Again demonstrating a lack of leadership.

Haley is not beating Trump. She may get close in NH but she won’t even win her home state of South Carolina. Trump has this in the bag and it’s been this way for two years. Her only hope is to stay around long enough and hope the trial happens in March and Trump gets convicted. New Hampshire is a blip.
Christie will end up endorsing Haley or DeSantis if either win the nomination. He could have easily waited to drop after IA and NH but chose to do it now. That helps Haley.

I wouldn’t be surprised to see DeSantis drop before SC if Haley comes in second in Iowa and wins NH.

Trump will have to debate Haley 1:1 at some point and if that happens, it will be the aha moment. Don’t think it will ever comes to that as he cannot win that matchup.

Last edited:

Sheep alert 👆🏻

Holy gullible !!!!
😆

The only thing powerful from Christie is the gas he passes.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Disney is a gatekeeper of the uniparty regime? Scott is a senior congressional correspondent at ABC News

She’s not credible.
But continue to be entertained by her “reporting”

Disney is an entertainment organization but as of late they’ve morphed into the WOKE extremism

She’s not credible.
But continue to be entertained by her “reporting”

Disney is an entertainment organization but as of late they’ve morphed into the WOKE extremism
Why is she not credible? Please give examples of that.

Disney is a large parent that has many arms including ABC which has a news division.

is she not credible? Please give examples of that.

Disney is a large parent that has many arms including ABC which has a news division.

LOLz

Keep consuming Dog
mass media animation GIF by Diego Farao

Of course big business , aligned with WEF globalists, want a WEF puppet, Haley, in office.

Educate yourselves for crying out loud
Is it hard work being so crazy/stupid or does it come naturally to you? Just curious.

In the immortal words of Shaheen… “Nobody likes you”.

• Haha
Reactions: HALL85
Another reason why I think Trump does not want to run. Assume he does win the nomination. He wins the election, but likely that the Dems will control the House…. maybe even the Senate. They will continue to follow with the indictments and investigations for the entire term.

Even worse, what if he loses. Which is definitely a possibility. He will spend the rest of his life in court and have to spend millions of his own money. Plus, he no longer has any leverage with the party.

If he steps away and gets pardoned, all of that goes away forever. No indictments, no civil case, no $370 million. Haley versus Biden will be a landslide and likely to have a carryover with the House and the Senate.

I think we can all agree, that Trump only cares about himself. This seems like a pretty, darn elegant solution that benefits him on all fronts.

I think we can all agree, that Trump only cares about himself. This seems like a pretty, darn elegant solution that benefits him on all fronts.
but thats the high and smart road. trump only cares about what he wants. and none of that is what he wants. he wants to win presidency, overthrow the us govt, and fire everyone who didnt vote for him. hes unhinged and at this point could be considered as senile as joe.

it will be pretty funny to look back and laugh at everyone who thinks trump isnt going to be the candidate. and it should tell you alot about the average republican voter. this is a nightmare scenario for everyone considering i dont want biden to win either.

it will be pretty funny to look back and laugh at everyone who thinks trump isnt going to be the candidate. and it should tell you alot about the average republican voter. this is a nightmare scenario for everyone considering i dont want biden to win either.
And if he and Biden aren’t the candidates? Maybe we pin this thread….lol

He won't be. Quote me.

then in your mind Haley is a lock. which would mean dems have to rig it for someone other than biden. who would that be?

I do believe Haley will be the Republican nominee. I don't know who the Democratic nominee will be, but I don't believe it will be Biden.

I do believe Haley will be the Republican nominee. I don't know who the Democratic nominee will be, but I don't believe it will be Biden.
i think theres no chance you would put actual money right now on a Haley vs ? election when you take a 100ft view of it

i think theres no chance you would put actual money right now on a Haley vs ? election when you take a 100ft view of it

I would, and I would have done it last year and the year before too. I may have even posted that on here if someone is able to dig it up.

you can actually do this. the odds i assume would be big. if your that sure sounds like no brainer decision.

Yes, that was my thinking. I'd get great odds because the conventional wisdom is it'll be Trump v. Biden.

And if he and Biden aren’t the candidates? Maybe we pin this thread….lol
idk if biden will or wont. but unless trump is headed to jail you can pin my post and ill gladly be wrong. we can pin it both ways.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT