ADVERTISEMENT

Haley Endorsement

If there were ever a time a third party candidate could win, this might be it.

There are plenty of Dems who do not want Biden and plenty of Repubs who do not want Trump.

There are plenty of Independents who want neither.
Country is not set up for that

There are plenty of Dems who do not want Biden and plenty of Repubs who do not want Trump.

The No Labels party is doing a lot of work behind the scenes and would be the natural landing spot for a moderate third party candidate.

No shot. No third party candidate is winning the House after nobody gets 270. There's enough faithful Blue and Red States to make 270 impossible.

I would say christie was a successful 2 term governor in a blue state...none of the others have that...he also was us attorney
Desantis has been a hugely successful governor who turned a purple state massively red.

Ken Langone (Home Depot) throws his support behind Haley today.

Still firmly believe that Trump will not be the nominee. Here’s a theory, that’s just a guess based on how things are playing out.

Candidates are dropping out and money is shifting to Haley. After New Hampshire, Ramiswany, and Christie dropout leaving Haley and DeSantis.

I find it curious, that Melania has distanced herself, as well as Ivanka and her husband. Trump staying in the race as long as possible accomplishes the following:
- It keeps his base intact and clears the rest of the primary voters to decide between DeSantis and Haley… Now shifting to Haley. If Trump were to drop out now, it would be a bloodbath between all of the candidates.
- Then he delivers that base at the most crucial time.
- It distracts the MSM from throwing more resources at Haley and DeSantis to dig up dirt on them….they are obsessed with Trump, Trump, Trump.
- it also prevents the Democrats from surfacing an alternative candidate, because Biden has to stay in the race in order to beat the perceived Republican nominee… Trump.

Why would Trump do this and then drop out?
- He can take credit for having prepared Haley to be president, selecting her as the UN ambassador in his administration.
- Another FU to Hillary as he was responsible for electing the first female US president.
- He gets immediately pardoned from every investigation by Haley… Another FU to Dems that went after him. And gives him the legacy that everything was just a witchhunt.
- The one Achilles heel for Republicans in 2024? Abortion… A female presidential candidate neutralizes all of that. Would love to see Haley debate women’s rights with Biden, Newsome , or whoever.

Trump‘s criticisms of Haley have been rather mild and now we have Christie defending her against personal attacks. He also went after DeSantis repeatedly asking him to answer the question if Trump was fit. Didn’t do that with Haley.

Grab your popcorn.

Last edited:
These billionaires simping for Nimarata because she's weak and has no spine or ethics. She'll do exactly as she's instructed by her puppet masters

Reactions: bac2therac
These billionaires simping for Nimarata because she's weak and has no spine or ethics. She'll do exactly as she's instructed by her puppet masters

She has ethics, unlike a couple of guys in the GOP field.

Seriously, you sound like Vivek, or just cut and pasted his talking points.

Probably a Trump supporter, criticizing other candidates for not having ethics. LOL.
It’s predictable too….she’s getting the money; not them. Some of the desperate attacks are pretty funny.

Reactions: shu09
It’s predictable too….she’s getting the money; not them. Some of the desperate attacks are pretty funny.

They all came after Haley at the debate last week for a reason. She's gaining momentum. I think deep down some know she's likely to be the nominee, no matter what you hear from the media (who has an interest in Trump winning).

Probably a Trump supporter, criticizing other candidates for not having ethics. LOL.

Wrong. Nice try puppet.

What are these ethics she has. She has no problems with child mutilation. Brought china to SC. Sat on the board of Boeing after sucking them off for years. Runs a contracting firm that directly benefits from war.

Notice how she never runs on her record as Governor. Why? Because she was awful

Wrong. Nice try puppet.

What are these ethics she has. She has no problems with child mutilation. Brought china to SC. Sat on the board of Boeing after sucking them off for years. Runs a contracting firm that directly benefits from war.

Notice how she never runs on her record as Governor. Why? Because she was awful

She has no problem with child mutilation? What on earth are you talking about? Sheesh, so many nutjobs out there that just make up absolute nonsense.

Reactions: silkcitypirate
She has no problem with child mutilation? What on earth are you talking about? Sheesh, so many nutjobs out there that just make up absolute nonsense.

She literally said she has no problems with parents abusing their kids

Name one thing he said about her thats inaccurate
Everything to start.

Vivek is going nowhere and with each debate, he shows his immaturity. What has he accomplished in his career? He made money flipping a couple of companies.

He sounded good out of the gate, but the lights are on now and he’s reverted to screaming insults.

Reactions: silkcitypirate
It is a late Saturday afternoon. A man sits at his kitchen table with his back to the door. He is scribbling furiously on a yellow legal pad. On the table are seven or eight balled up sheets of yellow paper.

A woman walks in with a bucket of water, a bottle of Windex and a squeegee on an extension pole. She sees the man, walks up behind him and asks –

(Woman): Hi Honey, what are you working on?

(Hall85 startled): Um uh not much. Just some campaign slogans.

Mrs. Hall85 looks over his shoulder and reads aloud

Roses are red
But their thorns are so pricky
Don’t you bother with Trump
The right choice is Nikki!

(Hall85): What do you think? It’s got some potential!

(Mrs. Hall85): Well, its better than the other ones but I’m not sure “pricky” is a real word.

(Hall85): I think she’s gonna love it. I can just feel the momentum! She’s going to be President and she is going to make me President of the BCNHFPPAC.

(Mrs. Hall85): What the hell is that?

(Hall85): The Bucks County Nikki Haley For President Political Action Committee.

(Mrs. Hall85): is that a thing?

(Hall85): Not yet but after this next set of slogans, she definitely will appoint me!

(Mrs. Hall85): Look honey, I know how much this means to you, but you’re obsessing. I could live with the bumper sticker. I wasn’t wild about the Nikki for President Poster you hung in the foyer, but I said nothing. I even kept quiet about all the $50 donations you made on behalf of me and the kids. But I am drawing the line on bad poetry. I think you love her more than you love me.

(Hall85): Aw sweetie that’s not true. You’ll always be my best girl. Let me finish up here and then I’ll help you clean the windows in the family room, but before you go, what do you think of this one?

To make it as Prez
You must be tough like terra cotta
That’s why the only choice
Must be Nimarata

(Mrs. Hall85 walking out of the room): Heaven help me.

Everything to start.

Vivek is going nowhere and with each debate, he shows his immaturity. What has he accomplished in his career? He made money flipping a couple of companies.

He sounded good out of the gate, but the lights are on now and he’s reverted to screaming insults.
Unethically made money...con job

Agree. Also hate to say it but that poll is an indictment of Christie. I don't know why he doesn't connect with people, but it's clear he doesn't. If he would get out of the race, most of his 10% would probably go to Haley and make it a dead heat in NH.
I think his low numbers are because he is going on the attack against Trump and that turns the base off. He will drop out of the race right after New Hampshire, or shortly thereafter. This is probably good news for Haley as her messaging is not about saying Trump is unfit….sets the stage for his endorsement of her.

Uh, you guys know Haley is a WEF groomed Globalist puppet , right?

Her and Newsom are just trained to play their roles on both sides.

Both are not in your best interest of you value your freedom

I laugh at the Dem Fanboys ITT supporting Haley. You know her platform is 💯 against what your Dear PARTY preaches,
She plays her role quite well.

Your Trump Derangement Syndrome is festering.

Last edited:
Haley is completely bought by the highest bidders. She’s the most fraudulent R Pol running. Even more than Chris.

A corrupt neocon

Supporting her outs that person as an ignorant and programmed dolt.

Same goes for Newsom. Both are WEF groomed.

I can figure out who will support both of them already.

Reactions: bac2therac
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT