ADVERTISEMENT

Wear a mask

Hold on. You advised us the polio vax was mandated. I’m asking about that process.
We can cover small pox and the impact on children after you cover polio.
Then maybe we can cover other topics like sterilization.
Websites show numerous examples of federal gov and local governments mandating vaccines. Including one of small pox. If you don’t want to read about the polio history on two of the website listed, I can’t help you.

While I don’t think they should or will mandate it federally, the point is it’s not unprecedented.

So if mandates are someone’s line in the sand about about what America is or Freedom…we have crossed that line already so it’s a moot point. We did it before and America and your freedom are still here.

Last edited:
Hopefully it’s a joke. And then hopefully there’s enough self awareness to understand suicide is never the punchline to a joke.

But then again, we’ll probably get the “lighten up” and then the next theory of global control of the sheep.

Reactions: anon_ezos2e9wn1ob0
Websites show numerous examples of federal gov and local governments mandating vaccines. Including one of small pox. If you don’t want to read about the polio history on two of the website listed, I can’t help you.

While I don’t think they should or will mandate it federally, the point is it’s not unprecedented.

So if mandates are someone’s line in the sand about about what America is or Freedom…we have crossed that line already so it’s a moot point. We did it before and America and your freedom are still here.
Precedent for mandating EUA vax. That’s news to me.
If you don’t care to understand distinctions I don’t care lol

Precedent for mandating EUA vax. That’s news to me.

This is the first time the EUA has been used for a vaccine for a contagious disease.

The EUA process found the vaccines to be safe and effective and if a mandate were warranted, we would mandate them. The lack of a mandate now is not because they are authorized under an EUA.

Reactions: HallBall02
This is the first time the EUA has been used for a vaccine for a contagious disease.

The EUA process found the vaccines to be safe and effective and if a mandate were warranted, we would mandate them. The lack of a mandate now is not because they are authorized under an EUA.
Yea, that’s my point. You guys tend to walk into that stuff because you only see it your way, IMO

Yea, that’s my point. You guys tend to walk into that stuff because you only see it your way, IMO

Not really. You are implying that a mandate would be wrong under an EUA because it is unprecedented.

The precedent established was under guidelines available at the time. There was no such thing as EUA then.

If we ever have an outbreak of something more serious than Covid is/was then we would likely see a mandate of a vaccine approved under EUA.

Watching Biden this afternoon…does a person that willingly injects a toxin into their face for cosmetic purposes have much credibility on giving healthcare advice?

Watching Biden this afternoon…does a person that willingly injects a toxin into their face for cosmetic purposes have much credibility on giving healthcare advice?

Lol trump didn't have plastic surgery or do botox? Weird comment to make.

Nice Whataboutism…like I would never listen to Trump’s diet advice either, so what’s the point, if there is one?

Haha it's not whataboutism. It's just a weird comment to make when most people with that type of money have had that crap done.

Haha it's not whataboutism. It's just a weird comment to make when most people with that type of money have had that crap done.
You were the one who brought up Trump. That’s the definition of a whataboutism. So why would I take advice from a rich person on my healthcare when they make stupid healthcare decisions?

Would you take advice from a financial planner who has served prison time for tax fraud?

https://www.merriam-webster.com/words-at-play/whataboutism-origin-meaning

You were the one who brought up Trump. That’s the definition of a whataboutism. So why would I take advice from a rich person on my healthcare when they make stupid healthcare decisions?

Would you take advice from a financial planner who has served prison time for tax fraud?

https://www.merriam-webster.com/words-at-play/whataboutism-origin-meaning

A person getting Botox is stupid. It's just funny you use that against Biden when the previous president is the epitome of facial work. Just another dumb comment from you 85.

A person getting Botox is stupid. It's just funny you use that against Biden when the previous president is the epitome of facial work. Just another dumb comment from you 85.
I didn’t vote for Trump so what’s the point? It was an observational comment…it’s called irony. Someone that does something that is potentially very harmful, that is for cosmetic reasons advising me on what I should do to my body?

The only thing dumb are your responses.

Last edited:
Not really. You are implying that a mandate would be wrong under an EUA because it is unprecedented.

The precedent established was under guidelines available at the time. There was no such thing as EUA then.

If we ever have an outbreak of something more serious than Covid is/was then we would likely see a mandate of a vaccine approved under EUA.
I didn’t imply anything. I wrote what I wrote.

If any of that draconian, dystopian nonsense happens then this is no longer America. Just call it China West or the United States of China. The US is about freedom, not surveillance and authoritarianism.

If I am ever subject to a vaccine mandate, I would regrettably have to consider ending my life. Would not be worth living in a society like that. People who destroy liberty for some fake illusion of "safety" deserve neither.
I am not on this board except when I receive complaints or comments from posters.

This message is very disturbing and if in any way you are serious you should seek help. Life is precious and if that burden is too much then there are very many people willing to come to your aid.

I'm much more concerned with him claiming to formerly have driven an 18-wheeler. Is he a liar, just like the previous president, or does he actually believe that he did?
I mean, he’s a liar like most politicians are liars. One of his many candidacy’s was derailed publicly because he lied and got caught, I believe. But he also is notorious for gaffes - read the excellent book on the 08 election (Game Change) to hear what Obama often said about that during the 08 campaign. Now though because his mental acuity and cognitive ability has slipped in an obvious way, it is just more pronounced as much as they try to control it.

Reactions: donnie_baseball
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT