ADVERTISEMENT

Weather is Political

its more the use of "they." but why get into specifics of fairly tame cloud seeding. her supporters might not think its a conspiracy.

they can control weather and she can control idiots. the ooga ooga people see a lot of themselves in her.

• Love
Reactions: silkcitypirate
Mornin guys.

Just wondering if anyone knows how your fellow alum, ProudNJ, made out? He moved to the Fla Panhandle and stopped posting on the RU site a while back. Always had fun going back and forth with him. Hope all is well.

What's actually wild is there's an entire wiki page on weather modification. Now do I think anyone is creating hurricanes, not at all, but 10 minutes ago I had no idea this even existed. This woman is looking at kooky in the rear view mirror but this idea of weather manipulation is not something she made up.

I think she's onto something. The government has been intentionally warming the atmosphere in order to make more devastating hurricanes that they can steer through red counties. We the people need to stand up against the lobby of global warmists who are trying to keep these storms massive to terrorize red counties. We must stand up and demand that the government work towards reducing the earths temperature.

I think she's onto something. The government has been intentionally warming the atmosphere in order to make more devastating hurricanes that they can steer through red counties. We the people need to stand up against the lobby of global warmists who are trying to keep these storms massive to terrorize red counties. We must stand up and demand that the government work towards reducing the earths temperature.
She's definitely a whack job, but unless everyone else knew about weather manipulation and the fact there have been patents given out for weather manipulation there is something to learn about here.

that lady is a moron, and anyone he remotely liked her is also a moron. she gets elected because that's how many morons exist. truly of the people i guess.

Reactions: silkcitypirate
And they all received the standard American education.

Now go away tough guy. You tell me to PLEASE stop responding to you, but you keep responding to me. GO AWAY.
The same education you got .Sorry about responded to you Your right my bad tough guy Lol !!!!!

id respond that curriculum is run by the states (ya know, convince kids slaves had it ok because they learned skills). but that would mean the point is right. id blame the parents first.
The curriculum is supposed to be run by the states but since 1979,ever more and more is run by the feds. Hence the decline in the American educational system.

Still waiting for anyone to point me to where in the Constitution the feds have any power over education. Crickets...............

Reactions: PiratePride
Kamala made her first ever call to DeSantis On hurricanes and she is crying because he didn’t take call.Biden talked to him and told press he was doing a great job and Biden gave him his private number to call if he needed to.Wonder if Joe is sending her a message.

The curriculum is supposed to be run by the states but since 1979,ever more and more is run by the feds. Hence the decline in the American educational system.

Still waiting for anyone to point me to where in the Constitution the feds have any power over education. Crickets...............
Reagan wanted to get rid of the Federal Dept of Education. The Dems maintained conrol of the House throughout his two terms.

Reactions: SPK145
id respond that curriculum is run by the states (ya know, convince kids slaves had it ok because they learned skills). but that would mean the point is right. id blame the parents first.
Sounds like the US Dept of Education is not needed. Maybe once people realize getting rid of that would free up money for Ukraine, Lebanon and Iran, they'd go for it. SMH

Reactions: HALL85 and SPK145
Regan was ahead of his time on wanting to eliminate dept of education.One of several departments we would not miss if they were eliminated.

Reactions: SPK145
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT