ADVERTISEMENT

Welcome, Sandro!!

Here's your warning and it's going to be a stern one.

You were banned and just set up a new signon. I should ban you imm but I won't. Unfortunately as you most always do your posts are made just to get a rise out of others.

Keep it up and you will NEVER get another chance to post under any new signon here again.
Dan, you are a much more patient person than I am.

Rivals has instilled a new system that imm identifies new posters to the monitors and gives us a head-up if we want to take action against their posts.

Just a shame that it's necessary. Especially since most of our posters are adults.

I believe Sandro will be a huge asset to your team. A 6'10" guy that can pass and hit 3's is a luxury. I cannot see him red shirting. MJS does nothing but stir things up. He constantly does the same thing on the RU site.I saw Sandro play against Linden this past season and he is very good.

I believe Sandro will be a huge asset to your team. A 6'10" guy that can pass and hit 3's is a luxury. I cannot see him red shirting. MJS does nothing but stir things up. He constantly does the same thing on the RU site.I saw Sandro play against Linden this past season and he is very good.
True. We all know MJS is a dolt/gimmick poster. I'm just surprised how many actually engage time and time again.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT