ADVERTISEMENT

When Will the Rock Mandate Masks This Season?

shufan1993

All American
Gold Member
Apr 24, 2017
With Omicron spreading and cancelling games, it will be a matter of time before the rock mandates masks. When will this be? I think it will be in early January.

With Omicron spreading and cancelling games, it will be a matter of time before the rock mandates masks. When will this be? I think it will be in early January.
Omicron is a less severe variant that causes mild cases. Should be no mask mandates as people come to understand this variant.

Omicron is a less severe variant that causes mild cases. Should be no mask mandates as people come to understand this variant.

Governor Murphy said he is currently looking into how transmissible omicron is. Murphy said that could Factor into a new mask mandate regardless of severity. So if omicron is more transmissible, expect more mask mandates regardless of severity.

Governor Murphy said he is currently looking into how transmissible omicron is. Murphy said that could Factor into a new mask mandate regardless of severity. So if omicron is more transmissible, expect more mask mandates regardless of severity.
If less severe like the flu then why mask mandate? The whole idea of social distancing and masks is to keep hospitalizations under control. If Omicron is mild then why mask and social distance? Did you wear a mask the last 30 years during heavy flu seasons?

The whole idea of social distancing and masks is to keep hospitalizations under control. If Omicron is mild then why mask and social distance?

You are correct but your line of thinking is incomplete. The purpose of masking and social distancing is also to slow the spread. Even if omicron is less severe, health officials are still pushing government officials to enforce social distancing and mask wearing mandates because of Omicron's transmissibility. They don't want people to get sick Both Delta and Omicron are a lot more transmissible than the flu. So that's why myself or no one wore a mask for flu outbreaks the last 30 years. During the 1918 Spanish Flu people had to wear masks because the flus transmission rate were high. That's why I fully expect our government officials to mandate social distancing and mask wearing again probably to the end of January in the next week or so.

If less severe like the flu then why mask mandate? The whole idea of social distancing and masks is to keep hospitalizations under control. If Omicron is mild then why mask and social distance? Did you wear a mask the last 30 years during heavy flu seasons?
The issue is for a year and a half they've been striking fear and gaining power with the idea of we need to end the virus for us all to be safe. In the mean time their friends at the pharmaceutical companies are making something like $1,000 per second on a shot in the arm that that they call a vaccine which may help but doesn't completely defeat the virus like the polio vaccine defeated polio. Now they have a nice cash flow system going where you need to shot every so often and they make more money. Big business and big government working together you always have to wonder if the people are the top priority or is the money and power.

Reactions: shu09
Let us know, I know you already told us it was coming in to our games November, so when your big donor friends find out from school, be sure to post it here.

Let us know, I know you already told us it was coming in to our games November, so when your big donor friends find out from school, be sure to post it here.
Sure, will do! Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones!

Sure. Mask mandate at all Seton hall games starting this Saturday. Was I wrong?

Old bad take exposed. Mask mandate at the rock on Saturday
I don’t see the point in a mask mandate if there’s a vaccine mandate to enter the building. Why not add a hazard suit? You can never be too cautious about this vaccine not protecting people from getting the virus.

I don’t see the point in a mask mandate if there’s a vaccine mandate to enter the building. Why not add a hazard suit? You can never be too cautious about this vaccine not protecting people from getting the virus.

You don't know what you're talking about. There is no vaccine mandate for this Saturdays game. Newark's vaccine mandate doesn't go into effect until January 10

You don't know what you're talking about. There is no vaccine mandate for this Saturdays game. Newark's vaccine mandate doesn't go into effect until January 10
Whether it’s tomorrow or a month from now those are the new rules who cares. I don’t understand the general concept. What’s so special about about January 10th

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT