ADVERTISEMENT

Who Will be the starting PG

Who will be the Starting Seton Hall PG job in Early Feb?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HallBall02

All World
Gold Member
Feb 26, 2007
I am 60% sure it will be Carrington but I think Gordon has as much a chance as Jordan Walker..., maybe I'm undervaluing Walker or overvaluing Gordon with a yr of experience

#JellyFam

iLOdySuQA9oL99rS.jpg

Can't imagine anyone else but Carrington starting the season at PG. I think if we continue running the same style of offense, it's going to be Walker or Gordon by end of the year. If we change our offense that allows Carrington to play the 1, but play through Delgado or Desi where the 1 and the 2 are playing looking to score more, Carrington will be the starting PG all year.

Love Khadeen, but want him at his natural position for the benefit of the team and himself. I made the mistake of pushing for him to move to the PG spot last year. No idea if Walker is ready, probably a long shot given his current rankings, but I hope he at least gets a long look.

Im surprised so many believe Walker will start...if he starts we will be weaker on defense and either Powell or one of the PFs (Ish or Nzei) will be playing less. Tough trade off.

The same trade off goes with Gordon. But at least Gordon has a yr of experience, has a brother who is a NBA pg and has pedigree and is almost 6 foot 3 so won't be as much as a liablility on D.

I think Gordon has more of a shot than Walker to be the starting PG. long term I can see Walker starting not this year

Reactions: mbraue
Khadeen may start but from what little I seen, I think Walker will play a good amount of minutes at the one(as the season goes on), and may surprise some.... don't count him yet out based on my little credibility.
Hopefully I'm right and Khadeen can play the 2 for most of the game.

Early Feb..KC.ask me about late Feb and March, I'm hoping its Jelly Fam, at least from an offensive perspective!

I hope Gordon gets to work this summer with the staff and his brother. I think we forget about him on the bench sometimes and with his pedigree a Walker/Gordon PG tandem allowing KC to play his natural position seems ideal. Whether or not its feasible is another question.

Reactions: mbraue
I hope Gordon gets to work this summer with the staff and his brother. I think we forget about him on the bench sometimes and with his pedigree a Walker/Gordon PG tandem allowing KC to play his natural position seems ideal. Whether or not its feasible is another question.

When has Gordon been a PG? We forget about him because on the depth chart at 2G it's Carrington, Powell and Cale before Gordon. I am sure he sees that and if he is smart, he is going to work on his handle and pg skills. But he was very far away from having the skills to be a pg for next year. Now, if he really works on it, perhaps he can develop into the backup pg by his junior year.

Seems to me it would be a hell of a lot easier if we recruited players who were actually point guards instead of taking a player who is a two guard and hope that he could play the point.

Reactions: shupat08
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT