ADVERTISEMENT

Why did Trump financially support Harris in 2011?

Because in 2011, Trump like other donors was using $$ for influence. He also supported folks like Shumer and the Clintons, among other Democrats. This came up during the 2016 election, so not sure why it is coming up now.

Because in 2011, Trump like other donors was using $$ for influence. He also supported folks like Shumer and the Clintons, among other Democrats. This came up during the 2016 election, so not sure why it is coming up now.
Should not come up because it will not change anyone's mind on him.

A token donation is the cost of doing business. It's a lay up that he used to his advantage in 2016 against Clinton.

I can tell you of people who were pro defund police but donated to the local PBA because it was good for business. Another stupid TwitterGuy post.

Might have to worry she's indebted to Trump and will give him the election...right TwitterGuy?

• Haha
Reactions: silkcitypirate
haha butthurt comments here. id actually play this up. but i can hear trump now

"kamala was on her knees, which she often is, begging me like a dog for money. i saved her job, like i saved all the american jobs"

"kamala was on her knees, which she often is, begging me like a dog for money. i saved her job, like i saved all the american jobs"
He is capable of saying anything.

Nobody is butthurt. The guy was a democrat for 50 years. Who do you think he was donating to all of that time. And they all took his money and probably did beg for it.

Reactions: donnie_baseball
Forget the money, I honestly tried to listen to her talk live and off script today and almost cried had to turn her off. I know how hard it is to listen to Trump but Kamala she’s on her own planet. Anybody else ready to pick up the ball. Good God is it me or does she bother anyone else. Can folks on this board listen to her for more than 10 minutes without committing suicide.

• Angry
Reactions: silkcitypirate
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT