ADVERTISEMENT

Why Is Anyone Surprised CBS Edited Interview To Help Harris

Rockaway

Gold Member
Sep 12, 2024
Every major media outside of Fox is doing everything they can to help Harris.They consider it their duty especially to save democracy by stopping Trump.
She is an obvious lightweight who changes her major positions to get elected as Bernie Sanders said she remains progressive but is modifying her positions because of the election.Thanjs for being honest Bernie.

Every major media outside of Fox is doing everything they can to help Harris.They consider it their duty especially to save democracy by stopping Trump.
She is an obvious lightweight who changes her major positions to get elected as Bernie Sanders said she remains progressive but is modifying her positions because of the election.Thanjs for being honest Bernie.
Trump turned down a FOX debate. What is the problem ? She is a lightweight !!!!!!

I would think most interviews get edited to fit a time window. Question is are they edited with the intention making her look good as opposed to fit a time window for tv.

Despite what the MSM is doing to get Harris elected, I’m surprised polls are so close at this point.

And now Raskin with his dumbass comments could actually help Trump.

Despite what the MSM is doing to get Harris elected, I’m surprised polls are so close at this point.

And now Raskin with his dumbass comments could actually help Trump.

Harris is just a horrible candidate. Dems made a mistake by not having a primary. Didn’t learn from 2016 that forcing a bad candidate on us is not what voters want.

Harris is just a horrible candidate. Dems made a mistake by not having a primary. Didn’t learn from 2016 that forcing a bad candidate on us is not what voters want.
Agree…they have tried to manage her to hide her weaknesses, but the “basement strategy” is not working as well. Maybe because Biden was a known quantity and she’s not. Now her comments last week about not changing anything from the last four years is not helping.

Now looking like a very close race that neither side that loses will accept.

Agree…they have tried to manage her to hide her weaknesses, but the “basement strategy” is not working as well. Maybe because Biden was a known quantity and she’s not. Now her comments last week about not changing anything from the last four years is not helping.

Now looking like a very close race that neither side that loses will accept.
Again if that is the strategy why would she agree to debate Trump on FOX. That doesn't sound like a basement strategy but Trump refusing too sounds like a strategy to keep his rambling ,nonsense mouth shut .

Again if that is the strategy why would she agree to debate Trump on FOX. That doesn't sound like a basement strategy but Trump refusing too sounds like a strategy to keep his rambling ,nonsense mouth shut .
Are you really going to dispute that she and her handlers have kept herself in safe and protected settings?

And what’s your take on way the race has tightened up again?

Are you really going to dispute that she and her handlers have kept herself in safe and protected settings?

And what’s your take on way the race has tightened up again?
Explain why then she willing to debate on FOX if they what to protect her? And for what it's worth I see Trump losing the popular vote which means nothing and the winner too close to call.

Explain why then she willing to debate on FOX if they what to protect her? And for what it's worth I see Trump losing the popular vote which means nothing and the winner too close to call.
Can't wait for this to be over and HALL BB to start!! GO PIRATES !!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT