ADVERTISEMENT

Why is secret service not willing to release Hunter Biden travel records

The point was that was not policy driven and the other poster was blaming Biden for it. Production has ben increasing since he was elected. There is nothing preventing more production other than dem

Not turning a blind eye at all. I just don't think it's as big of a deal as you do.

I think there is plenty of evidence that Hunter is a scumbag and he leveraged his name to make money.
That's not illegal though. Even if some of that money went to Joe, the timing is after Joe was out of office and again would not be illegal.

What would be illegal is if a foreign government was paying Joe to influence US policy - but again, I haven't seen any evidence that was the case.
Why has Biden conyinually lied then about knowing about Hunter's business details? Papa Joe is just as sleazy as his son. But you are OK with that.

Reactions: TomWall
Why has Biden conyinually lied then about knowing about Hunter's business details? Papa Joe is just as sleazy as his son. But you are OK with that.

You're entitled to that opinion. There is just no evidence of that at all.

You're entitled to that opinion. There is just no evidence of that at all.
I guess if you think Tony Bobulinski is lying, but records show Biden (aka Big guy) met with Tony and text messages were pretty convincing. No one republican or democrat in politics for more than 10 years is not dirty, 40 years impossible.

Tony Bobulinski, a former business associate of Hunter Biden, claimed in an interview Tuesday that the Biden family shrugged off concerns that Joe Biden’s alleged ties to his son's business deals could put a future presidential campaign at risk.

Bobulinski, in an interview with Fox News’ “Tucker Carlson Tonight,” said he raised concerns in 2017 to the former vice president's brother Jim Biden, about Joe Biden’s alleged ties to a possible joint venture with a Chinese energy firm.

HUNTER BIDEN BUSINESS ASSOCIATE'S TEXT MESSAGES INDICATE MEETING WITH JOE BIDEN

Bobulinski, a retired lieutenant in the U.S. Navy, was the former CEO of SinoHawk Holdings, which he said was the partnership between the CEFC Chairman Ye Jianming and the two Biden family members.

“I remember saying, ‘How are you guys getting away with this?’ ‘Aren't you concerned?’” he told Carlson.

He claims that Jim Biden chuckled.

"'Plausible Deniability,' he said it directly to me in a cabana at the Peninsula Hotel,” he said.

In the interview, he outlines how an alleged meeting with Joe Biden took place on May 2, 2017. Fox News first reported text messages that indicated such a meeting. Bobulinski said that it was the Bidens, not him, who had pushed the meeting.

“They were sort of wining and dining me and presenting the strength of the Biden family to get me engaged and to take on the CEO role to develop SinoHawk in the U.S. and around the world in partnership with CEFC,” he said.

He went at length into how Joe Biden arrived for a Milken conference, partly held at the Beverly Hilton Hotel, and how he was introduced by Jim and Hunter Biden to the former vice president.

"I didn't request to meet with Joe" Biden, he said. "They requested that I meet with Joe [Biden]. They were putting their entire family legacy on the line. They knew exactly what they were doing."

He asked why the former vice president would want to meet him.

TONY BOBULINSKI TELLS TUCKER: JOE BIDEN DENIALS OF INVOLVEMENT IN SON'S BUSINESS 'A BLATANT LIE'

“Why on 10:38 on the night of May 2 would Joe Biden take time out of his schedule to take time with me, behind a column so people could not see us, to have a discussion with his family and my family and business at a very high level?" he said.

I guess if you think Tony Bobulinski is lying, but records show Biden (aka Big guy) met with Tony and text messages were pretty convincing.

Joe was out of office and free to pursue whatever he wanted at that point.
Even if every allegation was true, none of it would have been illegal.

I've seen the Bobulinski stuff. I just don't see anything there. He didn't even allege that Joe discussed business at all. Just said to protect Hunter and his family name.

• Haha
Joe was out of office and free to pursue whatever he wanted at that point.
Even if every allegation was true, none of it would have been illegal.

I've seen the Bobulinski stuff. I just don't see anything there. He didn't even allege that Joe discussed business at all. Just said to protect Hunter and his family name.
Joe was our Vice President and not free to pursue whatever he wanted. He’s a dirty politician, who is suppose to be working for the people of America. Being a VP is a big deal don’t you think?

Joe was our Vice President and not free to pursue whatever he wanted. He’s a dirty politician, who is suppose to be working for the people of America. Being a VP is a big deal don’t you think?

Yes. Being a VP is a big deal. He was out of office at the time you are referring to though.

Again, come up with a law that you think he broke and I will be happy to discuss that. I haven't seen an allegation that he broke a law or even acted improperly.

Reactions: cernjSHU
Yes. Being a VP is a big deal. He was out of office at the time you are referring to though.

Again, come up with a law that you think he broke and I will be happy to discuss that. I haven't seen an allegation that he broke a law or even acted improperly.
I wonder if people would feel the same way if Trump was cutting back room deals now that he’s out of office. Joe Didn’t break the law, except now we wonder if those deals had anything to do with all of his lousy policy decisions. That would be breaking the law.

I wonder if people would feel the same way if Trump was cutting back room deals now that he’s out of office. Joe Didn’t break the law, except now we wonder if those deals had anything to do with all of his lousy policy decisions. That would be breaking the law.

I don't care what Trump is doing out of office.

However, if you have an issue with someone making millions on foreign business deals before they are in office, I have some bad news for you regarding your 2016 and 2020 votes for President.

Again, if there were any evidence tying Joe to something improper, I would feel differently. There really just isn't any.

HA HA HA

You dont think Trump is cutting deals?

Comical.

1. Again, the keystone pipeline was for oil imported from Canada. Not US oil.

2. New leases take years to actually produce oil, so that has nothing to do with why oil production declined during the pandemic. Demand declined. That's it.

3. Lower demand dropped the price significantly in 2020. So produces stopped producing as much which increased the price.
2. Inaccurate conclusions.

You insist on saying there is no inidcation he broke any law... or haven't seen an allegation..... so what is an allegation in your vocabulary?

You insist on saying there is no inidcation he broke any law... or haven't seen an allegation..... so what is an allegation in your vocabulary?

The actual definition of the word.

allegation of a crime would mean someone claiming a crime was committed by Joe, but the things people are alleging are not illegal.

The actual definition of the word.

allegation of a crime would mean someone claiming a crime was committed by Joe, but the things people are alleging are not illegal.
Here are 12 synonyms for allegation:

claim

assertion

declaration

statement

proclamation

contention

argument

affirmation

averment

avowal
attestation

testimony

Here are 12 synonyms for allegation:

claim

assertion

declaration

statement

proclamation

contention

argument

affirmation

averment

avowal
attestation

testimony

Good lord, what point do you think you’re making here?

Yes, I know what allegation means.
No one has alleged Joe committed a crime. They alleged that he was involved in business with his son after he was out of office which is not illegal.

No one has alleged Joe committed a crime. They alleged that he was involved in business with his son after he was out of office which is not illegal.
Nice response. You got a knees thumbs up!! Victory!!!! This crap here is too funny.

just checking, wasn't sure. You write like there is only one definition... yours. The allegations include the time Joe was VP .... and the potential impact on his current policies. Wouldn't you like to see Biden's name cleared? Don't you think the people have a right to know? One of the reasons he is president is because the media censored the Hunter Biden story. Voters didn't have the full story about the Biden's. All I've been saying is that they have enough to investigate and see. So you think the Chinese Communists had multi million dollar deals with Hunter out of the goodness of their hearts? In Biden's own words, he had the Ukrainian prosecutor who was investigation Hunter and his company fired. If Biden is so squeeky clean, why has he continually lied about his knowledge of Hunter's dealings. You conveniently ignore a large part of the story. How uncurious of you.

I’m not ignoring anything. We’ve discussed most of that here. You’re just convinced of your conclusions and there won’t be anything to convince you otherwise.

I can’t prove Biden hasn’t committed a crime because that’s not how our justice system works. You can only investigate a claim of wrongdoing. There just isn’t one here.

I’m not even a Biden supporter. I wanted him pretty much last of all dem candidates and I don’t want him as the nominee for 2024. Generally think he’s doing a poor job overall. I just don’t think your theory holds up.

• Haha
HA HA HA

You dont think Trump is cutting deals?

Comical.
I absolutely do think Trump's cutting deals, just not stupid enough to get caught, plus he did a much better job raising his kids to do the same. I know first hand Trump is a ruthless businessman. I was lucky, my competition was not so lucky. Trump is ruthless, but look around at world leaders today. You think Putin's a nice guy, China, Venezuela, North Korea... The difference is Trump doesn’t need to leverage America to do dirty deals,(He does them daily in business) Biden’s only game is selling America. That’s what 45 years of playing politics does. You are ok with Biden doing dirty deals that affect America? That’s comical, think about what you are saying. .

People have choices in business, I can chose not to work with someone who doesn't give me a deposit on a business deal. I have absolutely no control of someone cutting back room deals selling off the country. (Russia pipeline) Yes I can vote but that didn't work out very well.

Last edited:
I don't care what Trump is doing out of office.

However, if you have an issue with someone making millions on foreign business deals before they are in office, I have some bad news for you regarding your 2016 and 2020 votes for President.

Again, if there were any evidence tying Joe to something improper, I would feel differently. There really just isn't any.
I get it, we need to proof without a doubt he was the “Big guy” and find where they funneled Joe’s percentage. So we face the reality that’s it’s OK for Politicians to line their pockets with money selling America, because it’s become part of their job description. We all know it’s not right but accept our fate and allow the hatred and division to grow between the political elite and working class. We were probably better off not knowing we were being screwed. Any question Joe was in Putin’s back pocket? None what so ever, favorable policies right out of the gate to Putin, I guess we are all safer today. I hate to sound so negative but I have zero confidence in where we are headed. You are probably feeling the same way.

Last edited:
I’m not ignoring anything. We’ve discussed most of that here. You’re just convinced of your conclusions and there won’t be anything to convince you otherwise.

I can’t prove Biden hasn’t committed a crime because that’s not how our justice system works. You can only investigate a claim of wrongdoing. There just isn’t one here.

I’m not even a Biden supporter. I wanted him pretty much last of all dem candidates and I don’t want him as the nominee for 2024. Generally think he’s doing a poor job overall. I just don’t think your theory holds up.
My only concluson is that here is enough evidence that points to potential wrong doing against a previous sitting Vice President and currently sitting President to warrant a further investigation into Hunter Biden and how he could be impacting current policy. It smells to high heaven.

S0, based on your definition, I asssume that you support an investigation into Hillary Clinton vis a vis the latest John Durham allegations.

I get it, someone would have to proof without a doubt he was the “Big guy” and find where they funneled Joe’s percentage. So we face the reality that’s it’s OK for Politicians to line their pockets with money selling America, because it’s become part of their job description.

It is worth noting though that even if that deal did go through, which it didn't, that it was in 2017 and Joe would have been free to do whatever he wanted at that point. So Giuliani gets access to Hunter's laptop and phone records and the only "smoking gun" was about something that didn't happen, and would have been legal?

Any question Joe was in Putin’s back pocket? None what so ever, favorable policies right out of the gate to Putin

Had Germany not wanted/needed that pipeline, I would see your point there.

My only concluson is that here is enough evidence that points to potential wrong doing against a previous sitting Vice President and currently sitting President to warrant a further investigation into Hunter Biden and how he could be impacting current policy. It smells to high heaven.

I just disagree on the premise. I don't think there is evidence of wrong doing by Joe.

S0, based on your definition, I asssume that you support an investigation into Hillary Clinton vis a vis the latest John Durham allegations.

That's what Durham is doing. She would be within his scope and would be fair game.
Really wasn't much there in the recent Durham filing though.

• Haha
Germany needed the pipeline, that doesn't make it the right thing to do. Most intelligent leaders would understand that once that pipeline is up and running, Germany's interests are compromised. If they are getting their oil from Russia, there decisions going forward will lean that way.

It is worth noting though that even if that deal did go through, which it didn't,(You don't know that) that it was in 2017 and Joe would have been free to do whatever he wanted at that point. So Giuliani gets access to Hunter's laptop and phone records and the only "smoking gun" was about something that didn't happen,(You don't know that) and would have been legal? Legal as long as no documents or records exist connecting current decisions to those earlier arrangements, if indeed they are true. More to this story than Russian Collusion BS we listened to for 2 1/2 years.

You are missing the point in my opinion. If I bribe someone or cut a business deal that directly affects another outcome somewhere else you are OK as long as its legal. I'm not and it doesn't matter who it is.
Maybe I'm missing something but they are still investigating the son and Joe's brother. So smoking gun comment is pre-mature.

Yes, we do know that deal didn't go through. Sinohawk was never funded.

"You are missing the point in my opinion. If I bribe someone or cut a business deal that directly affects another outcome somewhere else you are OK as long as its legal."

No, that is not an accurate statement. Bribe, or business deals that impact US policy are not legal in the first place and I would not be ok with them. I don't believe there is any allegation of that happening though.

The Trump Russia collusion lie was told for 2 years.If the Clinton campaign paid a lawyer to spread the dossier and then he lied to the FBI about campaign funding it then it is Watergate light.Just because MSM will not cover the story doesn’t make it a non story. If case tried in DC sympathetic jury or sympathetic judge will insure no jail time because it was a just democratic effort to discredit Trump and after all senior FBI people supported the effort.Remember the FBI lawyer that changed the FISA document to continue the surveillance against Carter Page.He pleaded guilty and DOJ recommended 6 month sentence but judge said no jail time because he thought lawyer was in a rush and that caused the error.The guy pleads guilty indicated he did it deliberately and judge says it was an error.If he was. Republican he would have probably gotten a year.And we are concerned about crooked politicians.

I just disagree on the premise. I don't think there is evidence of wrong doing by Joe.

That's what Durham is doing. She would be within his scope and would be fair game.
Really wasn't much there in the recent Durham filing though.
Down play it if you like, but it's a lot more than he had before..... and this is not the last of it. The fact that they were hacking Trump campaign servers and that of the WH shuld be a BIG story. It is one story being kept from MSM audiences. Censorship at it's finest.
The Trump Russia collusion lie was told for 2 years.If the Clinton campaign paid a lawyer to spread the dossier and then he lied to the FBI about campaign funding it then it is Watergate light.Just because MSM will not cover the story doesn’t make it a non story. If case tried in DC sympathetic jury or sympathetic judge will insure no jail time because it was a just democratic effort to discredit Trump and after all senior FBI people supported the effort.Remember the FBI lawyer that changed the FISA document to continue the surveillance against Carter Page.He pleaded guilty and DOJ recommended 6 month sentence but judge said no jail time because he thought lawyer was in a rush and that caused the error.The guy pleads guilty indicated he did it deliberately and judge says it was an error.If he was. Republican he would have probably gotten a year.And we are concerned about crooked politicians.
one correction.... the Russia Collusion story has been going on for 5 years and is still running..... and agree I won't hold my breath for someone to be held REALLY accountable with jail time....

Really wasn't much there in the recent Durham filing though
Just wondering if you think that it is OK morally and/or legally..... for Joe to profit monetarily on his son's efforts to get money for access to the Big Guy, Joe.

Down play it if you like, but it's a lot more than he had before..... and this is not the last of it

Maybe. Just funny that the Durham investigation has been going on well longer than Mueller's.
Don't really hear anyone complaining about the time on this one though.

The fact that they were hacking Trump campaign servers and that of the WH shuld be a BIG story.

That is not what Durham's filing said. There was no hacking.
In fact, tech-exec-1 Rodney Joffe has not been charged with anything.

It is one story being kept from MSM audiences.

No it's not.

Reactions: cernjSHU
Just wondering if you think that it is OK morally and/or legally..... for Joe to profit monetarily on his son's efforts to get money for access to the Big Guy, Joe.

While in office, no.
Out of office, maybe. Depends on the circumstances and if someone is trying to gain influence over US policy.

Wow!

True colors revealed.

"Out of Office, Maybe"

Read: Its OK to sell access to the President if you are between jobs (and you are a liberal Democratic)

At least we know where you stand on ethics.

Yes, we do know that deal didn't go through. Sinohawk was never funded.

"You are missing the point in my opinion. If I bribe someone or cut a business deal that directly affects another outcome somewhere else you are OK as long as its legal."

No, that is not an accurate statement. Bribe, or business deals that impact US policy are not legal in the first place and I would not be ok with them. I don't believe there is any allegation of that happening though.
Not yet. Do you really think Joe Biden is a clean and honest politician? I respect your opinion either way, but aside from the legal argument curious to get your personal read. I know you are not happy with his policies, but do you think he's fair and honest? I give you credit by the way for sharing and defending your viewpoint. Not an easy position to defend especially with Hunter Biden in the mix. The Trump kids were far from perfect but Hunter's in a league of his own. In the past family members were left out of public eye, now they are open game. Sad fact of political life.

Last edited:

But the mainstream media wont report it!

🙄

Maybe. Just funny that the Durham investigation has been going on well longer than Mueller's.

No it's not.

No it's not.
Merge:

Not sure the point you are making here. Durham has been both criticized and lauded for taking so long.

As per the Hill.... maybe hacking was not the technically best term to use... but they are accused of "exploiting" ltheir access. True enough Joffre has not been charged.... YET.

John Durham
, the special counsel appointed under former President Trump to investigate the FBI's probing of Russian interference in the 2016 election, alleged in court that a tech executive "exploited" access to White House data in order to find damning information about Trump.

In a court filing submitted Friday, Durham's office said that the executive, who is referred to in legal filings only as "Tech Executive-1" but has been identified in news reports as Rodney Joffe, used his company's access to nonpublic government domain name system (DNS) data through a pending cybersecurity contract as he was analyzing supposed links between the Trump Organization and a Russian bank.

"Tech Executive-1’s employer, Internet Company-1, had come to access and maintain dedicated servers for the EOP as part of a sensitive arrangement whereby it provided DNS resolution services to the EOP," Durham's office wrote, using an acronym for the White House's Executive Office of the President.

"Tech Executive-1 and his associates exploited this arrangement by mining the EOP’s DNS traffic and other data for the purpose of gathering derogatory information about Donald Trump."

Merge: MSM is not censoring teh Durham findings:

Refer here to this and other news reports about MSM silence.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT